Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Rebuild Pictorial (Kanger Coil)

AVF Regular
    Thanx bud, yeah i've seen a few different ways even tryed a few different ways but this seems easiest, takes me less than 5 minz and they're ready to go.
    ben_76 likes this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    Yeah once you get a handle on it you can do them in your sleep but it's daunting when you first start the only other info I reckon you should add is the amount if wraps 8 I think I counted but I think I need glasses too
    Minnaz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Fantastic. I've ordered some wire and will attempt to rebuild a few coils. These pics will come in handy. Thanks.
    Minnaz likes this.

AVF Regular
    its in there, where its on the ohmmeter i put 6 but its really 6 and a half the half to bring the tail down.
    ben_76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnaz View Post
    its in there, where its on the ohmmeter i put 6 but its really 6 and a half the half to bring the tail down.
    See I told you I need glasses lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Fantastic. I've ordered some wire and will attempt to rebuild a few coils. These pics will come in handy. Thanks.
    its not as hard as it looks, just make sure u test your coils, SAFETY first, most PVs wont fire if somethings wrong but just in case.
    308hjute and Starry like this.

AVF Regular
    lol the extra half makes it look like 7 so you're only 1 off if that makes u feel any better
    ben_76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Very nice job putting that together Min. I've been doing mine as a dual coil rebuild and found that the top coils need the silicone sleeves on to ensure no shorting. Got me thinking, might try a dual with cotton next time...
    Minnaz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Something I found is that if your juice is thin or your coil a bit small you can still get the odd gurgle, plus, with the T3S there is a small lip that can catch the wick if its too long. By simply leaving an extra 1- 2mm of wick each side I can fold it back in on itself (once wet) and shove the chimney back on for an easy fix.

Great info, which has inspired me to give it a try. So far I have rebuilt some evods, an original protank (that I never really liked that much, since it was always too airy for my liking) and a KW-WD; all bottom coils and all previously reading around 2.5 ohms, now all firing at 1.4.

Built them all with cotton wicks and the vapor and flavour is far superior to the original build, a much cleaner taste.

I even rebuilt a top coil viv nova and used cotton in it as well, just as an experiment.
    Minnaz likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast