AVF Regular

Box mod electronics

So I have a couple of boxes I wouldn't mind converting into mods and I was considering plain mech mods.
    However I haven't had a VV/VW device for ages and am wondering if there are any "drop-in" modules I could use.
    I know there are various chips with stupid wattage capacities but I don't really feel like messing around with chips, pots etc etc. what is available?
    A nice little module with a display, connections for the battery and 510 connector would be ideal and the ability to fire down to sub ohm would be awesome.
    Let me know what you think.

AVF Regular
    could grab a vamo board from fasttech it's not exavtly drop in as you will need to solder the battery conections but the buttons are already on the board probly the easiest though

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

fad
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernametaken View Post
    So I have a couple of boxes I wouldn't mind converting into mods and I was considering plain mech mods.
    However I haven't had a VV/VW device for ages and am wondering if there are any "drop-in" modules I could use.
    I know there are various chips with stupid wattage capacities but I don't really feel like messing around with chips, pots etc etc. what is available?
    A nice little module with a display, connections for the battery and 510 connector would be ideal and the ability to fire down to sub ohm would be awesome.
    Let me know what you think.
    Subohm? Vamo won't cut it. Get a DNA20/30 or SX350 module then pair it with a 510 from FatDaddyVapes or Varitube.

AVF Regular
    $24.78 HANA MODZ Pack DNA 30 Style Mod VW Modules - 7-30W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

What he said if you want to go sub ohm, i'm messin with a vamo board at the moment, having issues with shorts because its a metal case i'm trying to put it in so not exactly drop in but close, i had it working, real easy to wire up but just issues with things touching etc.
    *I Use Clones*

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge View Post
    $24.78 HANA MODZ Pack DNA 30 Style Mod VW Modules - 7-30W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

What he said if you want to go sub ohm, i'm messin with a vamo board at the moment, having issues with shorts because its a metal case i'm trying to put it in so not exactly drop in but close, i had it working, real easy to wire up but just issues with things touching etc.
    Thanks, and look on eBay for starbrite liquid electrical tape and thank me later.

AVF Regular
    Just ordered a mini Hana clone (the one with Lipos) to see if I like it.
    I'll either rip it apart and transfer it to one of my boxes or just buy the components. Threw in an Atomic style RDA as well because hey, for $9 I can't go wrong, right?

AVF Regular
    Just get a SX350 and a fatdaddy 510.
    I would recommend either using 2x 18650 batteries in parallel or a >30 amp 26650 battery.
    Last edited by soulvaper; 06-09-14 at 10:37 AM. Reason: original vision did not pan out :(