Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By laurie9300
  • 1 Post By aussievapes
  • 1 Post By Hidden1
  • 1 Post By grumpybum

Thread: SX350 100W Version is here

AVF Regular

SX350 100W Version is here

The spectacular YiHi SX350 100W is now here! This is the modders chip offering unprecedented specifications and performance. Whether you want to make your own mod or supply low volume custom builds we're here for you! There is no comparison to this chip.

Regulates down BELOW battery voltage ... down to 1.5V!!!
    Min resistance? How's 0.15ohms sound?
    How about upgrading the chip yourself? We don't know the upgrade plan yet but its ready!
    Micro USB board included and pre-soldered This board is for upgrades only and not charging batteries
    Choice of pre-wired for up down switch or not (slight upcharge for wired version)
    This is a 7.4V Input Board! You must be familiar with series connected batteries and proper charging and matching methods!

http://www.varitube.com/Authentic-Yi...hip_p_151.html
    Olfella and Hidden1 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by laurie9300 View Post
    The spectacular YiHi SX350 100W is now here! This is the modders chip offering unprecedented specifications and performance. Whether you want to make your own mod or supply low volume custom builds we're here for you! There is no comparison to this chip.

Regulates down BELOW battery voltage ... down to 1.5V!!!
    Min resistance? How's 0.15ohms sound?
    How about upgrading the chip yourself? We don't know the upgrade plan yet but its ready!
    Micro USB board included and pre-soldered This board is for upgrades only and not charging batteries
    Choice of pre-wired for up down switch or not (slight upcharge for wired version)
    This is a 7.4V Input Board! You must be familiar with series connected batteries and proper charging and matching methods!

Authentic YiHi SX350 100W Chip!
    also get some 510 connectors from him, I've purchased some from him and they are great. 510 Connector - Self-adjusting Center Pin - 14mm, 22mm, 28.5mm
    Hidden1 likes this.

I was going to get a few but now that I've seen the sx350 v250 with the temperature control and the touch screen I think I'll hold off for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    also get some 510 connectors from him, I've purchased some from him and they are great. 510 Connector - Self-adjusting Center Pin - 14mm, 22mm, 28.5mm
    I've got a couple of these connectors and a pair of v100's. They are good connectors but need to be drilled out to 3.5mm though (they're only 3 mm standard) cos the 16 gauge is too thick for them.

They are also currently out of 14 and 22mm.
    Last edited by grumpybum; 16-10-14 at 05:40 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpybum View Post
    I've got a couple of these connectors and a pair of v100's. They are good connectors but need to be drilled out to 3.5mm though (they're only 3 mm standard) cos the 16 gauge is too thick for them.

They are also currently out of 14 and 22mm.
    you don't have to drill them just tin the wire and clip the wire on the side to size to fit in the hole
    grumpybum likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden1 View Post
    you don't have to drill them just tin the wire and clip the wire on the side to size to fit in the hole
    You could do that too, but I just drilled em out a tad.
    Hidden1 likes this.