Page 1 of 160 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1847Likes

Thread: Akef38's Unique Kustom Vape Stands !

Super Moderator

Akef38's Unique Kustom Vape Stands !

Starting this thread for Akef38 as we want to move him onto modder status in the future and recognise the top quality work he is doing with his stands
    They deserve a better showplace than in the For Sale section and as he is building more and more for members best we have it here in the Modders Section
    Original thread here ...FS SE MELB - Vapestand / Mod Holder
    If you like what you see have a yak and get him to whip one up
    (FM )

and now ... over to Akef !

Hi all,
    as you can see i have a Vape stand For Sale. Made out of Tasmanian Oak & New Zealand Pine. It was sprayed with 2 Coats of Marine Grade Gloss Lacquer and sanded. Then another 2 Coats of lacquer.I wanted to be sure that any juice would not destroy the timber. It can hold-
    13 Mods (24mm Holes)
    12 Bottles of Juice (35mm Holes)
    14 18650/18350 etc Batts
    14 Tanks (22mm Holes)
    2 10ml Syringe Bottles
    22 Drip Tips
    The Big hole in the middle is for an Aluminium 3-hole ego battery stand
    In the Drawer you can use it to put all your other Gear. I'm not a woodworker or a chippie and i don't do this for a living. I just love making stuff!! . It took me about 2 weeks to build.
    Selling $40 Plus PP Fees This Price doesn't even cover the Materials but i have outgorwn it and have built a Drawer under my desk for my evergrowing vape stuff ! lol.
    Pickup is available as this stand is a litlle heavy.(about 4kgs, No PP fees for pickup lol) If someone wants this who is Interstate, i can get a Price for a Courier Delivery. I really just want this Stand to go to a good home and for someone to use it so i know my time and trouble to build this didn't go to waste
    Thanks for looking ,
    AL

Last edited by Fatman; 20-10-14 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Added Unique in for Alex :)
    ceravape likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

fad
    AVF Regular
    Thanks for the heads-up Fatman. "FS SE MELB - Vapestand / Mod Holder" doesn't exactly scream "talented custom woodworker!"

Akef38, prepare your inbox.
    akef38 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Fm. Much appreciated
    Hi to all,
    as most of you know i have a hobby which i love and have a Passion for. That's making stuff out of wood. The time i have spent on this Forum, i have met a lot of nice people, had an awesome amount of help and advice from forum members and have respected all this immensely.So , i decided a few months ago to make available to all forum members my hobby. That is, making Vape Stands. Just to let all you guys know this isn't my daily job, it's my hobby.I'm no Professional woodcarver/carpenter,chippie. Quite a few of my stands have already sold to members here and my list is getting longer and longer (lol). Everyone has to know that these stands are handmade and they do take a while to build. I am in no way selling these stands here to make a living,especially at the prices i have them at. All this can be seen on the old thread and i have had so much encouragement from members to keep makiing these stands so they can "show off" and protect their shinies. I will add some more photos on this thread so all newcomers can have an idea of what these stands are like.
    Once again, thanks to all.
    cheers,
    AL
    Below is a waiting List. be patient guys. I've only got three hands !!!
    1.JimJamZZZ page 4 - Completed
    2. hun113 page 5 - Completed
    3. BlueJay page 5 - Completed
    4. mistermugi page 7- In Progress
    5. mrtea page 11
    6. xlur8 page 15
    7. Noonoo page 15
    8. Minnaz post#191
    9. Domo post#201
    10.knightflyer page 21
    11. GREAZERSOCKS page 26

Some fotos of vape stands for some of the forum members.

Fatman, Olfella, DEATHGUYJ and 7 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks to Fatman, without knowing,lol has just given a name to my Hobby.....
    "UNIQUE KUSTOM VAPE STANDS"
    As the name says, all my stands are "one of a kind"
    cheers to all
    AL
    Fatman and Convert like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the headsup Fad.
    cheers

AVF Regular
    Damn, that's some nice work!

Kicks the crap out of my chunk of 4x2 with some 1" holes bored in it with an arbor.
    Pipesub and akef38 like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by akef38 View Post
    Thanks to Fatman, without knowing,lol has just given a name to my Hobby.....
    "UNIQUE KUSTOM VAPE STANDS"
    As the name says, all my stands are "one of a kind"
    cheers to all
    AL
    UKVS for short

Added it to title for you
    akef38, Tigmann and Noonoo like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    Thanks FM
    cheers

Nice work akef, your forward orders looks like mine. At least I only have a couple of versions to make(at the moment).
    One of those timber stands would look good with a billet alloy coil stand attached to it....
    Good luck mate and I hope your order book stays full.
    Fatman and akef38 like this.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigmann View Post
    Nice work akef, your forward orders looks like mine. At least I only have a couple of versions to make(at the moment).
    One of those timber stands would look good with a billet alloy coil stand attached to it....
    Good luck mate and I hope your order book stays full.
    DO I sense a partnership in the offing here
    akef38, Tigmann and Skoville like this.

Page 1 of 160 1231151101 ... LastLast