DNA40 box project

I am planning on building a DNA40 box mod with parallel 18650 batts. So far I have the DNA40, and a dual 18650 battery sled - this one https://www.fasttech.com/p/1279300

Next on the list of things to get are switches/buttons. Would something like this be suitable for the firing button? Round Head Metal Push Button Self Reset Switch - Silver + Blue - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

I had toyed with the idea of using a potentiometer for wattage up/down, but from the looks of the DNA40 datasheet, this is no longer an option (was with the DNA30 I think)
    Would this be suitable for up/down? Ship Style 6-Pin Switch - Black (5PCS / 125~250V) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

And if not, what about these?
    MaiTech 6*6*7MM Touch Switch / Micro Switch / Button Switch - Silver + Black (100 PCS) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Thanks.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaitan667 View Post
    I had toyed with the idea of using a potentiometer for wattage up/down, but from the looks of the DNA40 datasheet, this is no longer an option (was with the DNA30 I think)
    Would this be suitable for up/down? Ship Style 6-Pin Switch - Black (5PCS / 125~250V) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
    This switch is 33mm across! Unless your box is huge, this is not suitable........

Whoops, missed that.

AVF Regular
    had a look through the Jaycar catalogue ?

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Ha ha 33mm, how big is your "box" shaitan667?

Jaycar had some switches that looked good.

I imagine it's going to be big. I was thinking one of the larger 1590 hammond boxes. As it's my first one, I want plenty of room to work with on the inside, as I'm bound to stuff something up.