Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Can someone fix my hades?

AVF Regular

Can someone fix my hades?

Hey

I hope this is the right subforum to post in cos I have a hades that I really like but when I bought it s/hand I discovered the switch comes loose sometimes and then falls off. I can reassemble it but before long it comes loose again and it's a real hassle. Is there a way of permanently fixing it and is someone willing to take payment to do it? I mean it because no matter how simple you make the fix seem I am a mere female and will not understand.

Thanks in advance

AVF Regular
    I think with the Hades you just have to tighten the switch with some needle-nose pliers. That'll be $50.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    $50, is that what the 2014 kids charge these days pffft. Im looking for an experienced, person who respects me. Where are you Robray? I also have an rda stuck on another mod that i need removing too. But im not paying $50 for a bit of elbow grease, and i lol my heart out at anyone (joking or not) who would suggest that to ME. (Like, do you know who I like to think I am)
    Bobthebuilder and oldgamer like this.

AVF Regular
    I have no idea who you like to think you are, but if you want respect it'll cost extra.

If you take your mods to your local hardware store, or anywhere they have well-tooled staff, they might just do it for free. Who is Robray?

I found with my hades I had to screw the button back in (legit and clone) I think I kept unscrewing from usage and to keep it tight need the odd tighten just unlock it and screw it back in.
    fifthflo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Of course you dont, youre new around here.

Robray is oldschool, ie been here a few years.

Problem solved anyway, thread can be closed - people who like who I think I am, come over to my apartment and do it for free, theres good people round here like that. Theyre all oldschool too

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssingleton View Post
    I found with my hades I had to screw the button back in (legit and clone) I think I kept unscrewing from usage and to keep it tight need the odd tighten just unlock it and screw it back in.
    thanks thats what im doing, but i want it permanently fixed. hopefully my friend can do it for me thanks for your input anyway

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Where are you Robray?

Sat In a hotel in Johor Bahru Malaysia. Wont be back in Australia much before Christmas, and then for a short week or so. Sorry.
    fifthflo likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Johor Baru rocks robray!!!! Now tell me you're not taking a boat to sg with all the vape gear you scored!!!

Retired Account
    fifthflo, the stuck rda might benefit from 10 minutes in the freezer, but you've probably already tried that.
    fifthflo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast