AVF Regular

So....anyone from ACT that has access to a drill press?

wondering if anyone here in the ACT has access to a drill press or know of someone or somewhere where i could get a Marquise drilled out. It's 2.5mm air holes are tight, would be nice at like 3 or 3.5mm

Cheers peeps

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

HI Mike, I'm certain I can help you out I'm a student at ANU studying gold and silversmithing (should be called copper and brass and have completed an apprenticeship as a gem setter. Any way I have access to a fantastic workshop. I'm noob to vaping so I'm not sure what a marquise is other than a gem cut so if it's made out of corundum forget about it you need lazzers hehe. I guess it's stainless in which case I would ask that you buy the drills required since the will probably be blunted by the process. One 0.1mm smaller than the desire hole and one between that size and the original size of the hole.

this is my first post I'll introduce myself properly later but I'm kinda more of a lurker than a poster any way if you need my help it's available

Allso I may have been a little hasty I have access to the equipment but defiantly would want to see it before I'm sure I can help but I really don't see it being much of a problem. this forum is lovely and incase I don't get around to introducing myself I would Like to take this operutanty to say hello to this wonderful community happy vapes all