Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: UD Goliath

P.J
    AVF Regular

UD Goliath

So, my goliath arrived today and now I've spent nearly 6 hours putting in build after build of 25g and twisted 32g, ni200 . Not yet have I had one build work, 5 wraps, 6 wraps, 7 wraps, 8 wraps, 10 wraps, 12 wraps, 2.4mm, 3.0mm... The last time my finger tips were this sore was after an afternoon learning something on a guitar. Is there something I should know about this thing that might make it work for me? My vaporshark keeps coming back and telling be the ohms are too low, it won't run this goliath at .1 ohms but doesn't have a problem with it with the kraken. Any ideas? Cheers.

AVF Regular
    nothing too much to know about it man, i got it on my first build, 24g 7 wraps around a 2.5mm bit, havnt had a dry hit once. vaping at 60w no dry hits yet, just make sure u wick it right. theres a good youtube tutorial just search it,

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Its definitely making contact? I've read about people having problems with the vaporshark and other tanks but of course the
    Goliath is brand new and not too many people have had the chance to try it as yet.

P.J
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nukem View Post
    nothing too much to know about it man, i got it on my first build, 24g 7 wraps around a 2.5mm bit, havnt had a dry hit once. vaping at 60w no dry hits yet, just make sure u wick it right. theres a good youtube tutorial just search it,
    With ni200?

P.J
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Its definitely making contact? I've read about people having problems with the vaporshark and other tanks but of course the
    Goliath is brand new and not too many people have had the chance to try it as yet.
    Have tried adjusting the centre pin but no different

P.J
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nukem View Post
    Single or dual coil?

AVF Regular
    Have you tried a kanthal build in it just to see how that goes?

AVF Regular
    sorry, didnt see that u said ni200, i used kanthal.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    My positive post is loose to the point my resistance jumps from 0.4 to 1.8 ohm
    Even if I tighten the centre pin the positive post still wobbles excessively.

If yours is anything like mine, this be the reason you won't get a nickel build working

P.J
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by peter7734 View Post
    My positive post is loose to the point my resistance jumps from 0.4 to 1.8 ohm
    Even if I tighten the centre pin the positive post still wobbles excessively.

If yours is anything like mine, this be the reason you won't get a nickel build working
    Interesting, I'll look into that, cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast