Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: So many batteries - Need advice

AVF Regular

So many batteries - Need advice

i am looking to stock up on some batteries and would like some feedback.

What battery is the best to subohm with, LG, Sony or???

Very noob question I know, I am vaping from 0.3 to 0.6 ohms. There is so much out there taht I am lost.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Suppersports600 is the battery guru here great guy very helpful and Knowledgeable on batteries. Send him a pm he will sort you out

Cheers Mark
    eteach, disley, Dalork and 1 others like this.
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    Different batteries suit different tasks/devices, you not only want quality for safety but also the correct battery for your needs with such things as discharge abilities. Do you need protected and/or vented?

One thing is for sure, you don't want a lithium battery going into thermal runaway in your hand/pocket or even your house. Are you using a regulated device or a purely mechanical one? I'm sure this will also help people offer suggestions on what may suit your needs.
    trojan likes this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    All my devices are regulated and Min is 40 W
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    Suppersports600 is the battery guru here great guy very helpful and Knowledgeable on batteries. Send him a pm he will sort you out

Cheers Mark
    Ermmmm that would be Supersports600 ....Suppersports600 is his younger brother who eats later at night
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    me and my dishlexik fungers
    Fatman likes this.
    I Squonk therefore I vape

I'd go with the samsung 18650 25R for subohming. That is what most people are using at the moment. The high drainage batteries will allow you to subohm to .02 ohms, but i also heard the LG ones are good too.

AVF Regular
    +1 for the Samsung 25r, I have been using them for a couple of months now and they seem to be pretty good. I did try and get the Sony Vtcs, but finding somewhere that had stock was a nightmare.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    I use efest purples 35A and they rock I find they perform allot better than the 25r's efest just brought out they're dark purple 38A but they're impossible to find in Australia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast