• 4 Post By bk_renesis
  • 2 Post By Mr Young
  • 1 Post By Dark
  • 1 Post By studiovape
  • 1 Post By Fossil

Thread: Free or reverse PIF for slightly busted Kangxin Vapor Flask V3

AVF Regular

Free or reverse PIF for slightly busted Kangxin Vapor Flask V3

Hey all. I have a Kangxin Vapor Flask V3 and I wrecked it today. But I'm certain some of you clever clogs would fix it fast and get some use out it.

What happened is I wasn't getting a good connection with my atomisers so I screwed the 510 out (way too far it turns out) and screwed down the atty (way too hard it turns out) resulting in pushing whatever holds the 510 pin being pushed in and becoming loose. I lost the pin and noticed the battery directly underneath the 510 became quite hot because I tried to fire. I whipped the batteries out and I'm not techy enough to repair it myself.

I did a little review on it here so you can see some pics: Kangxin Vapor Flask V3 Style 40W - My 1st review! it's still in good nick apart from me wrecking a little important bit of it.

Happy to post it free in the original box to anyone who feels they can repair and use it rather than turf it.

Please move this if it should go in the FS thread. I thought I'd get it to pros in this sub forum though.
    Last edited by Mr Young; 19-11-15 at 06:20 PM.
    Dark likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'll put up a hand for studiovape. He'll turn this into something useable.

AVF Regular
    lol I linked to someone else's review brb

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    The case and the finish are pretty decent. Anyway who ever and when ever. Let's see this baby go to some one who can get some value out of it.
    Fatman and bk_renesis like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Mr Young, would that be possible to see a pic of the 510? I'm not a tech expert myself but I know someone who is good. If I can get it fixed I can send it back to you. Or if studiovape is willing to turn it into a beautiful squonker I'm more then happy to let him have it. Even though I don't own anything he made, I love his art.
    Mr Young likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Hi Mr Young, would that be possible to see a pic of the 510? I'm not a tech expert myself but I know someone who is good. If I can get it fixed I can send it back to you. Or if studiovape is willing to turn it into a beautiful squonker I'm more then happy to let him have it. Even though I don't own anything he made, I love his art.
    I can't get a great picture. Here it is originally:

Here it is now:

So what I did was wind the pin up higher and then I wound the atomiser back on to the mod and in the process pushed the section seating the pin down inside the mod. When I took the atty out the pin popped out with it and on to the ground and I can't find it (it all happened in the messy bit out the back of my shop)

I don't want to put anyone out but maybe somebody to point me to the right spare parts online Fasttech is easy for me and I can have a go at DIY? My smallest allen key won't fit the top nuts so a pointer to the right size to order?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    Thanks BK, but I have my hands full with my stabilised burl wood squonker project, should be posting pics in the next few days of one of the prototypes for you guys to see, I have made a router table made table stops for the mini mill and set up the and fine tuned the bandsaw, if only there were more hours in the day.
    bk_renesis likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    I'm no eggspurt but I do have the skills to fix it, so could I put my hand up for this..
    Mr Young likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    I'm no eggspurt but I do have the skills to fix it, so could I put my hand up for this..
    It's yours buddy. PM me your address and I'll send it. Alternatively I'm in North Melbourne a lot during the day if you're nearby.