Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1420
Like Tree4503Likes

Thread: Studiovape's stabilised wood squonkers, here's a quick look

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Thanks for the update Bernie. I sure hope things look up for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Bernie, Thank you for the updates. Please take as long as you need, your mods are definitely worth the wait.
    One question about the Minwax, you are talking about the oil base one, not the water base, right? I figured a stupid question is better than a stupid mistake.
    giruvian, DogMan, Five Ten and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brewbear View Post
    Bernie, Thank you for the updates. Please take as long as you need, your mods are definitely worth the wait.
    One question about the Minwax, you are talking about the oil base one, not the water base, right? I figured a stupid question is better than a stupid mistake.
    Sorry for the delay, yes Oil based.
    brewbear likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    More update, Work has been brutal and really not let up at all, I managed to steal a day off last week and got a large chunk of the remaining work on the mods done, I did take some video, but not sure how interesting its is haha.
    Either way another manic week at work for clients wanting work in for Christmas listings then should have some proper free time thank God and I'll really get thee done and dusted.
    Thnkyou all again and again for your patience.
    giruvian, btobw, Tom Drake and 5 others like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    I'm uploading the videos to youtube now, from machining the main body on the CNC router to preparing the doors, i'll see if I can get it all to work.
    Forgive me if the focus or quality isn't the best , just Iphone videos.
    Last edited by studiovape; 03-12-17 at 11:27 AM.
    Vaping since July 2012.

Keeping in mind that one has to eat and pay for shelter, you are forgiven! No, really, I appreciate your super human efforts to get this done and have a life too. The mods will get done when they are done and cherished that much more .
    Quote Originally Posted by studiovape View Post
    More update, Work has been brutal and really not let up at all, I managed to steal a day off last week and got a large chunk of the remaining work on the mods done, I did take some video, but not sure how interesting its is haha.
    Either way another manic week at work for clients wanting work in for Christmas listings then should have some proper free time thank God and I'll really get thee done and dusted.
    Thnkyou all again and again for your patience.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brewbear View Post
    Keeping in mind that one has to eat and pay for shelter, you are forgiven! No, really, I appreciate your super human efforts to get this done and have a life too. The mods will get done when they are done and cherished that much more .
    Thanks Ted
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Ok here are the video links below is the first one, then the other link is to my new channel, that incidentally only has this project on it , so all the vids are for the mini, if you go straight to this link and click on play all sorted by oldest to newest you will get them in order, quality reduced to 480 seems to play without interruptions, but higher quality is obviously available if your internet speed allows, again I must state I am a photographer not a videographer so no editing has been done and there are a few slip ups along the way haha. please bear in mind also that the CNC machining clips only show a small part of what was done on the router, but it gives you an idea, and most;y through the rest of the clips i show one unit's processes and obviously this is repeated nearly twenty times, blah blag=h blah hahah, anyway here you go, try not to laugh too much

Channel playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._Re5mYBrD8EfW_

By the way i had to build this jig to be able to use the CNC router, this was a mission in itself I assure you

[IMG]IMG_3315 by Thomas Studios, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by studiovape; 03-12-17 at 12:48 PM.
    giruvian, Fatman, btobw and 9 others like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

I got tired just watching you polish the metal door plate! That looks like MY​mod!

Cat
    AVF Regular
    How exciting! These truly are works of art. Thanks for sharing some of the process Bernie.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16