Page 51 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1412
Like Tree4459Likes

Thread: Studiovape's stabilised wood squonkers, here's a quick look

  1. #501
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bingil Bay, QLD
    Posts
    3,269
    Here ya go B2L... I'll put em up for you.





    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

  2. #502
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,025
    Wow. SV You must be so proud it's beautiful.
    studiovape, Fatman and B2L like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #503
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gympie Queensland
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Here ya go B2L... I'll put em up for you.
    Thank you for doing that Northerner, not sure how you managed to find the invisible photos, but glad you did
    Vaping since July 2012.

  4. #504
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bingil Bay, QLD
    Posts
    3,269
    Computer geek... I have a few tricks.
    studiovape, ermoon2 and B2L like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

  5. #505
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gympie Queensland
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Wow. SV You must be so proud it's beautiful.
    Thanks Chris, yes I am proud of every one, each like a mischievous child with it's own challenges overcome and now firmly in the past, heading out into the world to live their own lives and hopefully bring joy to all that they meet.
    Vaping since July 2012.

  6. #506
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gympie Queensland
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Computer geek... I have a few tricks.
    Well I like your tricks
    Now you have to tell why B2L what he did didn't work....
    Crisscross, Northerner and B2L like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

  7. #507
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    937
    Hey SV - back from my mission for you . . .

    Good news - the MOTHER LOAD - $2.80 AUD a pack !

    Picked up two packs of the Animal ones - and one of the square ones - figured the lids might be interchangeable . . .

    If you PM me an address - I'll get them posted off to you this afternoon ?






    BTW - If anyone else that doesn't have access to a Daiso wants some of these bottles - let me know and I can pick you up some . . . you pay postage . . .
    Last edited by MelbVFR; 24-06-16 at 04:23 PM. Reason: offer to others

  8. #508
    B2L
    B2L is offline
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    JAX,FL USA
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Here ya go B2L... I'll put em up for you.





    Much appreciated Northerner! Yes, please do tell me what I was doing wrong.

    Bernie, the presentation was awesome, the finish is beautiful and the quality of your work is beyond reproach. I'm still trying to get used to a side button, I keep pressing the top and wondering where the button went :-/

    I have one question about adjusting the 510, anything I need to be carefull of? I'm used to fully mechanical 510s and just adjusting by tightening/loosening the insulator/pin assembly. I don't want to mess anything up so my atty is sitting a little proud at the moment.

    Can't wait to have a down under atty to complete the package. Thanks again Bernie for this beautiful piece of art!

  9. #509
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gympie Queensland
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Hey SV - back from my mission for you . . .

    Good news - the MOTHER LOAD - $2.80 AUD a pack !

    Picked up two packs of the Animal ones - and one of the square ones - figured the lids might be interchangeable . . .

    If you PM me an address - I'll get them posted off to you this afternoon ?






    BTW - If anyone else that doesn't have access to a Daiso wants some of these bottles - let me know and I can pick you up some . . . you pay postage . . .
    Sweet mate, pissed I didn't see this till now, oh well,
    will Pm you later to arrange postage etc. thanks again
    Fatman and B2L like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

  10. #510
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gympie Queensland
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by B2L View Post
    Much appreciated Northerner! Yes, please do tell me what I was doing wrong.

    Bernie, the presentation was awesome, the finish is beautiful and the quality of your work is beyond reproach. I'm still trying to get used to a side button, I keep pressing the top and wondering where the button went :-/

    I have one question about adjusting the 510, anything I need to be carefull of? I'm used to fully mechanical 510s and just adjusting by tightening/loosening the insulator/pin assembly. I don't want to mess anything up so my atty is sitting a little proud at the moment.

    Can't wait to have a down under atty to complete the package. Thanks again Bernie for this beautiful piece of art!
    Hi Brain, thanks for the compliments. I will make a longer post about the 510 or Pm you when I have a moment free.
    B2L likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

 

 
Page 51 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:14 AM.