Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Givinup
  • 1 Post By 81cep
  • 1 Post By Tara

Thread: Dripping Coil Position

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Dripping Coil Position

Iv been dripping for awhile now but always thought how high do I leave my coils.

I use a torque RDA, the air slots are just below the chuff cap. The juice well is deep.

I find my self building them high off the deck then pushing the coils down in the juice well. Don't know why, maybe the wicks wick easier.

Any suggestions on a more precise coil position?

I vape use two 1ohm coils which brings the ohm setting down to 0,5 to 0.6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    laurie9300 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Can u put a pic up of your latest build... I'm just going down that road now and also curious on best position for coils..

I'm playing around with the mutation v4 and I'm on my 5th build in 3 days.. Coils are over the air intake and pushed a fair bit of wick into well. With my style of larger lungs I've found a broad spread of coils and plenty of surface area so I don't get a dry hit.

Learning curve for me but in my case I always keep playing around till I find what I like.. Regardless of the how u should do it utube vids..
    CCVaper likes this.

AVF Regular
    It all depends on the dripper.

I tend to build my coils quite high on a lot of the top airflow RDA's. Really, its about experimenting and finding what works best
    with that particular dripper cause it can be the difference between a great vape and a very average one.

If I had the torque RDA (just going by the images I can see online), I would first try building it with my coil sitting just under the
    airflow. When you take into consideration the top cap comes down a fair way I dont think its going to be too high to have issues
    with wicking.....but then it depends on your wicking too

Probably not much help but its not really a question you can answer generally. I personally dont build every RDA the same way
    Givinup likes this.