Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Broken vape and need help on how to fix it!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Broken vape and need help on how to fix it!

Hey I have recently purchased small Royale vape and it was working fine for a few weeks and all was well. One day I noticed the blue light had become constant. The light never turns off, the vape it self does not work at all and no indicator is given when I press or hold the button in. I have let it go flat and recharged just to see if that was the problem and it hasn't worked so I am hoping one of you guys can help me out.

Cheers and thanks in advance!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacharyTabias View Post
    Hey I have recently purchased small Royale vape and it was working fine for a few weeks and all was well. One day I noticed the blue light had become constant. The light never turns off, the vape it self does not work at all and no indicator is given when I press or hold the button in. I have let it go flat and recharged just to see if that was the problem and it hasn't worked so I am hoping one of you guys can help me out.

I havent heard of a royal vape, and ive searched two forums and google, maybe older heads have heard of it...

Is it this?: Royal Crown Vapor | Premium Vaporizer Kit - Royal Crown Vapor

If so, looks kinda like a rebadged Ego style (old by todays standards) jobbie

If not the above, where did you find it

p.s. the symptoms do not sound good, and most very definitely like Elvis, has left the building...
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 25-09-16 at 10:50 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

G1 Starter Kit This is the product

AVF Regular
    G1 Starter Kit This is the product
    Have you tried changing the coil? Checking the tank is on properly?

If you have and its still the same , its almost certainly dead, and you could try getting a replacement if they offer warranty on them.

Im going to assume youre a new vaper?

Depending on whether they would do this, and the charge you postage to send the dead one back and/or send a new one out and charge you postage for that, it would probably be better to buy a better and far newer piece of kit

Something like the Endura T18 which is a good device for those starting out, have had several people stop smoking with them as a first device, and many more people on here had success with them or know someone who has

Innokin make good quality gear

Innokin Endura T-18: Innokin Endura T18 Starter Kit | VapeKing

Innokin Endura T-22 (bigger battery): Innokin Endura T22 Starter Kit | VapeKing

Basically anything on this page (except the last row which is similar to what you have) is better than what you have and is a starter device: VapeKing Starter Kits

Vapeking are always the cheapest for the Innokin gear & the coils for it too

But feel free to have a look about (if you want more local - maybe you didnt know you could buy most of the gear, apart from nicotine, locally) local vape gear websites, if you want more links let us know

If you find a device you like the look of you can type it into the search box at VapeAssist and it will give you prices for the gear, lowest to highest...

Where are you located? It would help if you put your location in your profile: Click settings at the top, then Edit Profile on the left of the next page, and add your location on the following page at the bottom.

Disclaimer: i dont work for any of the manufacturers of vape gear or the websites i have quoted....just saying, because some asshat has already accused me of that today when i spent my own time trying to help him
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 30-09-16 at 01:20 AM.
    Crisscross and Hoofprint like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

Thanks alot mate <3 I will have a geeze at the ones you suggested and probably get one of those. Thanks alot

AVF Regular
    Thanks alot mate <3 I will have a geeze at the ones you suggested and probably get one of those. Thanks alot
    Any of the newer starter gear on that page - VapeKing Starter Kits (apart as i say from the gear on the last row, which is thankfully currently out of stock) i quoted is going to be more efficient and give you better results

Havent heard much about the Aspire kits on there, but Aspire has been around a while and is a well known brand. The only other kit on that page i know of and have seen personally is the Ego AIO, and thats thanks to a comparison between that and the Endura T18 by one of our members here, this is her review: Ego AIO review (compared to Endura T18) I recommend reading it and the comments following
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 25-09-16 at 11:18 PM.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    I just started a small competition to give away $50 worth of vape gear this evening

Feel free to enter, it finishes next sunday, which may be too late to get a new setup if you need it before then, but it may get you some juice or even a second, or backup, setup

(COMPETITON) The "no one entered a different competition, so a newbie gets it" comp

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular

Hi. What area do you live in? You might be able to go to a vape shop near you and buy the vape kit that's been suggested right away so you don't have to wait for postage.
    Snidely_Whiplash likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hithere View Post
    Hi. What area do you live in? You might be able to go to a vape shop near you and buy the vape kit that's been suggested right away so you don't have to wait for postage.
    Yup, i did ask where he was located and suggest he put it in his profile, but as that hasnt been answered yet, or he chose not to say, i gave him local links

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Yup, i did ask where he was located and suggest he put it in his profile, but as that hasnt been answered yet, or he chose not to say, i gave him local links
    I think I must have skimmed over that bit Style... was too busy looking at the suggestions for kits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast