Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 171
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: 2017 AVF "Build a Mod" Comp

  1. #11
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    16,782
    Doggie You are a true treasure. This was heaps of fun last time and some wonderful results.

    Good luck everyone. Making your own mod is quite special.
    gtadmin, Fatman, DogMan and 4 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  2. #12
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Doggie You are a true treasure. This was heaps of fun last time and some wonderful results.

    Good luck everyone. Making your own mod is quite special.
    Yours was cool. 2 entries from memory

    Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  3. #13
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    State of Insanity - NSW
    Posts
    834
    So I can buy the parts that go inside right? Like battery ends squonk tank tubes and what not? just not the casing if I'm reading this right?
    Now to find the perfect lump of timber to attack with chisels
    *insert excited 4yr old sounds here*
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

  4. #14
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    So I can buy the parts that go inside right? Like battery ends squonk tank tubes and what not? just not the casing if I'm reading this right?
    Now to find the perfect lump of timber to attack with chisels
    *insert excited 4yr old sounds here*
    yep, buy 510 and stuff
    AllyP and Sully like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  5. #15
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Vic,up near the Murray
    Posts
    18,686
    I think I need to get together with Doggy and figure out what to value add to the competition

    Mebbe a cash incentive for a pipe mod ? ( and if its a pipe squonker mod dibs on it LOL !!! )

    Hmmm now that might be a challenge ... Make me a Squonker Pipe AVF
    MrGruffy, btobw, DogMan and 3 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

    Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011


    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

  6. #16
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    yep, buy 510 and stuff
    last year ingenuity was a big part of voting though

    Mod Competition-Voting Thread

    merexy made his switch from a found object, and laurie's 510 was a home made hybrid connector [the whole mod was plumbing supplies]
    Fatman, merexy, AllyP and 2 others like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  7. #17
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I think I need to get together with Doggy and figure out what to value add to the competition

    Mebbe a cash incentive for a pipe mod ? ( and if its a pipe squonker mod dibs on it LOL !!! )

    Hmmm now that might be a challenge ... Make me a Squonker Pipe AVF
    does the winner have to wait 2 months like laurie cos you'll forget again?

    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  8. #18
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Vic,up near the Murray
    Posts
    18,686
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    does the winner have to wait 2 months like laurie cos you'll forget again?
    I am nothing if unpredictable...... ( and memory challenged )

    Laurie was just too polite and didnt scream at me
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

    Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011


    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

  9. #19
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    State of Insanity - NSW
    Posts
    834
    can you get batteries thatd fit into a pipe thou?
    Fatman and DogMan like this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

  10. #20
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    can you get batteries thatd fit into a pipe thou?
    rotten made a sublime wood one last time

    i *think* he got second place



    as simon pointed out, made me wish the prize was acquisitive lol

    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

 

 
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:55 PM.