Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree2306Likes

Thread: HCigar VT Inbox - Panels

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    they are truly beautiful works of art Rmgdee !

and now XX your fame will spread like wild fire across NZ once they hold them in their hands.. and see their beauty up close... tomorrow .. the world !!
    LOL

Fatman, DogMan and iamtezr like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    This is the one I bought. Ebay had coupons

Glass Coat Liquid Gloss 1L Varnish Decoupage Pouring Gloss simlar 2 Envirotex | eBay

Just while I think of it. I don't think I mentioned that pouring resin needs the temp to be at least 22c and I prefer 24c
    Wow, thanks XX. I was going to ask you if the resin was timber friendly but the link's picture shows it's Premium Timber Finish The gloss in the resin is gonna save me hours of polishing, buffing and shining.

My VT Inbox arrived this afternoon. The latest in my defection over to the dark side. Started out with a Dripbox 160, then tried a Frankenfake and now the VT Inbox. I guess those mods are good enough for the next few months. The Frankenfake was a disappointment but a good learning experience in that I know now that I like regulated mods over unregulated ones.

I also ordered a set of replacement VT Inbox panels along with the mod. I was searching for a way to replace the magnets when I stumbled into this thread and I literally started drooling. Can I ask you to my panels too? I wouldn't mind paying for it. Any design is okay as long as it's coloured mostly purple.
    Last edited by jobics; 19-05-17 at 09:08 PM.
    Crisscross, AllyP and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Arghh, the resin is out of stock. Anyway, I can't work on my Vaporshark timber veneer until winter's over so there's still plenty. And I still have to send it back to the US for board, battery and 510 connector replacement.
    Crisscross, AllyP and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    jobics you are becoming more perfect by the posting ... now if you only made really cool coils at 1.2ohm at 3mm ID you would be PURRFECT
    Crisscross likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jobics View Post
    Arghh, the resin is out of stock. Anyway, I can't work on my Vaporshark timber veneer until winter's over so there's still plenty. And I still have to send it back to the US for board, battery and 510 connector replacement.
    You can find it quite a few other places
    https://www.arttreecreations.com.au/...xy-resin-1ltr/

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    jobics you are becoming more perfect by the posting ... now if you only made really cool coils at 1.2ohm at 3mm ID you would be PURRFECT
    Getting there... making 1 ohm N80 coils for the Dogman tomorrow. I'll also do Kanthal claptons tomorrow to to see if I can make your preferred resistance.
    Crisscross, 1ynne and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    how neat you are !!! I do make my own simple coils.. but you know.. sometimes.. I am in a hurry... and I am sure yours would be wonderful...

oh and xx did you see
    Any design is okay as long as it's coloured mostly purple.
    Crisscross and Danny76 like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jobics View Post
    Wow, thanks XX. I was going to ask you if the resin was timber friendly but the link's picture shows it's Premium Timber Finish The gloss in the resin is gonna save me hours of polishing, buffing and shining.

My VT Inbox arrived this afternoon. The latest in my defection over to the dark side. Started out with a Dripbox 160, then tried a Frankenfake and now the VT Inbox. I guess those mods are good enough for the next few months. The Frankenfake was a disappointment but a good learning experience in that I know now that I like regulated mods over unregulated ones.

I also ordered a set of replacement VT Inbox panels along with the mod. I was searching for a way to replace the magnets when I stumbled into this thread and I literally started drooling. Can I ask you to my panels too? I wouldn't mind paying for it. Any design is okay as long as it's coloured mostly purple.
    I would gladly make you some panels and mostly purple is easy.
    jobics likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ally has selected her's and this one is also left on the shelf

AVF Regular
    Oh poor panels, left on the shelf seems so cruel - you forgot to mention it took me three days to choose between the Blues as they were all so exquisite - I really loved this set but took a last minute swing to the lighter side
    Fatman likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast