Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By captive
  • 1 Post By 1ynne

Thread: Kangertech Spider Battery Swap

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Kangertech Spider Battery Swap

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased the Kangertech Spider and if they have looked into how one would swap out the battery once it has past its used by date..
    https://kangeronline.com/products/ka...nt=99000418320

For those that don't know much about the Kangertech Spider, it is a enclosed unit with a built-in battery.

I don't want to tear it apart yet, but will be looking to do so once the battery starts to loose its charge capacity...

On a side note, would anyone be able to recommend a comparable (to the Kangertech Spider) vaping unit that has a internal battery that is able to be swapped?

AVF Regular
    Personally I wouldn't bother even trying to replace the batteries. By the time you purchased them locally it would probably cost more than a new mod.

That said I just looked at a review and it looks like there are only 4 screws, 2 on each side, holding it together.
    They will be TORX screws so you would need a special set to remove them but mods are usually very easy to pull apart and put back together.

should be a simple matter of removing the screws and it will all come apart and then just replacing the batteries which are probably soldered in place.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Grahms.. always have something other than. seriously.. minimum of two kits.. for a back up - you always need at least one back up

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.