Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By supersports600
  • 1 Post By Stoney

Thread: Mod Snuggies

AVF Regular

Mod Snuggies

no not really ...Im out bush quite a bit and like not so much bling and good grip so I put camo tape on just about everthin , used to use camoform good tuff wrap but expensive ...if ya can afford it has some good cams ...lately aussie disposals has been stockin a cheap tape that conforms better and holds better than camoform but wears alot quicker its a fair buy @ 5 bucks a roll ...hope this dont get looked at as advertisin spam , it aint just thought may be of use to others .great grip an isulation for cold ss mods ...non stick self cling use over an over ..tip dont pull it overthight when wrappin
    IMG_3796.jpg
    Smokin no good A .

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Sounds like a great way to lose your provari in the bush when you drop it out your pocket
    AdamT and Fatman like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    least no one else 'l find it hey , plus I never lost nothin in the bush cept weight an Phlegm :}
    Last edited by lastchance; 02-10-12 at 01:32 AM. Reason: add context
    Smokin no good A .

AVF Regular
    i was thinking that's what the knife was for.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    no not really ...Im out bush quite a bit and like not so much bling and good grip so I put camo tape on just about everthin , used to use camoform good tuff wrap but expensive ...if ya can afford it has some good cams ...lately aussie disposals has been stockin a cheap tape that conforms better and holds better than camoform but wears alot quicker its a fair buy @ 5 bucks a roll ...hope this dont get looked at as advertisin spam , it aint just thought may be of use to others .great grip an isulation for cold ss mods ...non stick self cling use over an over ..tip dont pull it overthight when wrappin
    IMG_3796.jpg
    I like.

Do you have a link to the A disposals that have it?
    lastchance likes this.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

nothings spam if its eciggy related and relevant.

unless its from rider joe, he was just annoying, posting hints with his sig spam, grr.
    deleted his posts but not banned him, yet..

i might shuttle this thread over to the modding and technical area though.. looks like a better house for it.
    lastchance likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by supersports600 View Post
    I like.

Do you have a link to the A disposals that have it?
    just ask ya local to get it for ya if he aint already shouldnt be hard to get ...or buy it onlineCAMO ADHESIVE BANDAGE
    Smokin no good A .