Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: how can i make this into a mod.. a perpetual power source mod

AVF Regular

how can i make this into a mod.. a perpetual power source mod

elo vapers and vapersss,

i just mucking around the house opennig all the drawers that i can see and i then i saw THIS...2012-11-12-271.jpg 2012-11-12-273.jpg 2012-11-12-274.jpg 2012-11-12-275.jpg

now i know whats going through your minds.. hey a wind up torch. yes it is, a perpetual power source. just imagine no need to buy batteries you only need to wind up and the power stay for a few minutes.

Now I only need is a brilliant mind who can turn this thing into a usefull vaping mod.. anyone... any takers...

Super Moderator
    LOL ... "a perpetual power source" ... as if. What about the energy you've extended winding the handle to charge the battery ... and there lies your answer.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    LOL ... "a perpetual power source" ... as if. What about the energy you've extended winding the handle to charge the battery ... and there lies your answer.
    at least you dont have to buy the batteries anymore

Super Moderator
    Well....... you could.... but you would end up with huuuuuuge forearms from all the cranking
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Well....... you could.... but you would end up with huuuuuuge forearms from all the cranking

I thought for a minute you had spelt it wrong, then I realized it was meant to be Cranking
    margyb, gtadmin, DAWZZY and 4 others like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    well thats the idea anyway.. and if i get tired i just ask the missus to crank it up for me...lol... faster honey faster...
    Australis likes this.

Super Moderator
    Faster ... faster ... I'm running out of ... err ... suck

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I can just see you using that down the pub, winding it up to have a puff... The convo goes something like this :
    "Hey mate what's that you got there?"
    "Oh it's my e-cig."
    "Looks like a lot of work to me, think I'll stick to the real cigs..."
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsky View Post
    elo vapers and vapersss,

i just mucking around the house opennig all the drawers that i can see and i then i saw THIS...2012-11-12-271.jpg 2012-11-12-273.jpg 2012-11-12-274.jpg 2012-11-12-275.jpg

now i know whats going through your minds.. hey a wind up torch. yes it is, a perpetual power source. just imagine no need to buy batteries you only need to wind up and the power stay for a few minutes.
    Ok is that a single globe inside or is it an LED type?
    If it's a globe modding would be pretty simple, 510 connector soldered onto the wires where the globe should be , lens cover removed, a long 510-510 extension, carto, tank or w/e at the end & it'd have the advantage of keeping the huge lens part intact to hide your embarrassment when using it!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I can just see you using that down the pub, winding it up to have a puff... The convo goes something like this :
    "Hey mate what's that you got there?"
    "Oh it's my e-cig."
    "Looks like a lot of work to me, think I'll stick to the real cigs..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Ok is that a single globe inside or is it an LED type?
    If it's a globe modding would be pretty simple, 510 connector soldered onto the wires where the globe should be , lens cover removed, a long 510-510 extension, carto, tank or w/e at the end & it'd have the advantage of keeping the huge lens part intact to hide your embarrassment when using it!
    I think you will find this to be a novelty vaping item Noe, not an all day out & about vape.....

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast