Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aga pyrex tank

aga pyrex tank

hi guys
    Just wondering where I can get clear tank for my aga. Its not aga t or w so its got ss tank. It's kinda PITA to setup for newbie like me

Super Moderator
    Not pyrex but clear, don't know if Elise has them in stock, could ring / PM her: VM Zombie PolyCarb Tubes | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes VapingMad

Cheers mate

AVF Regular
    The aga has a threaded tank so you would have to seek a clear threaded one. The only ones i can think of is the aga w as they are threaded the aga t isnt

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Yeah you are right. The one on the vapingmad website doesn't seem to have thread. Ah well ill put this aga aside first till I'm confident building genesis with my eyes closed

Super Moderator
    Am I getting my aga-?? mixed up? The one's I linked aren't threaded, but neither are my aga-?? Sorry if I mislead you

it would cost more to buy a clear tank for the SS than it would to buy a gennie with a clear tank.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    The AGA-W tank won't work either, that is threaded to the outside of the tank & the AGA is threaded to the inside of the tank.

IBTANKED.com may be a solution, I know I did ask them about the possibility of making pyrex tanks for the AGA but it would have involved making threaded SS ends for the pyrex tank too I think. They may still have plans to do it, I am not sure.

YOUDE, the makers/place we have been getting the AGA's from in co-ops might also have a solution for this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I thought the replacement tank was easy to get. Searched Google for it and couldn't find any and by the sound of it Stoney might be right. Its probably worth it to get another aga with clear tank

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    The AGA-W tank won't work either, that is threaded to the outside of the tank & the AGA is threaded to the inside of the tank.

IBTANKED.com may be a solution, I know I did ask them about the possibility of making pyrex tanks for the AGA but it would have involved making threaded SS ends for the pyrex tank too I think. They may still have plans to do it, I am not sure.

YOUDE, the makers/place we have been getting the AGA's from in co-ops might also have a solution for this.
    Ohhhh i didnt even think of the threading being on the outside for the aga w good point noe.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast