Thread: Order problems

AVF Regular

Order problems

Anyone else had credit card issues when placing an order?

I get the errror "Something went wrong. Transaction Declined.Your billing information does not match your credit card. Please check with your bank."

This is the same credit card that I've used for the last few years without issue until now.

AVF Regular
    Spoke to the bank and it seems they've processed the same payment 3 times today from MtBakerVapor (where I've tried again and again due to failing on the website).
    No email confirmation either.

Guess it's time to shoot them a message and find out exactly whats happened and where my order stands.

AVF Regular
    Just placed a order in this morning and having the same problems which is scary as I place $250 bucks worth. When I put in a order and make final payment it just reverts back to the previous Page. Looked and my account summary and the payment is pending

AVF Regular
    I can see 3x debits for the checkout amount listed against my internet banking, but I've just received an email from them informing me that my order wasn't complete and that I can complete it with the added 10% voucher that's attached to the email.

Very strange.

AVF Regular
    Had this with a vendor in Tennessee same thing, payments dropped off the card after a few days, still didn't get my juice though
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    I just started a new thread about this (whoops) but yeah this happend to me soo g uttered all I want is my juice usually it's no problems from this vendor

AVF Regular
    is anyone still having problems with there billing cause its been like a week now and i still cant place an order due to the billing issue WTF! just want juice