Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Pissed off!

Jas
    AVF Regular

Pissed off!

Hello Mt baker vapor i am posting this in your sub section thread here on aussie vapers because i have had no reply to you after sending 2 emails stating questions regarding my order. I placed an order for 3X 50ml bottles of e liquid. It states you have shipped them on the 4th of april however today is the 17th of april it has been longer than 10 days and all i have done was write you a email to touch base and ask nicely if you could confirm that everything was on track and if there was any delay on your part? You have not responded to my emails so i am posting this rant in your thread as i feel that if you continue not to answer my emails i would like to let other members here know that not responding to my 2 emails which i have given you approbate time to respond is not on! I have sent you a third email just know and if i do not get a response on the third, then i think i might have to question your customer service protocols? you have alot of business and Byers here at aussie vapers so get your act together and BLODDY reply to my emails! Im starting to get pissed off!!!!
    Milkman_ likes this.

AVF Regular
    I am sure there is a simple explanation...

I have ordered twice and both times the Juice was at my doorstep in 5 business days.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Thats what pisses me off Phoenix, I have sent 2 nicely written emails to them and it has been 2 days and no response, at least if they responded i would be like ok there onto it and care about there customers, however no response and not even an email to say hi there it was shipped this date e.t.c, e.t.c and its looks ok on our end and left the U.S. if i could get at least that then i would know to ring aux post and see if any scans are showing. Its been over 10 days and im getting worried.

Give it 20 days then PP dispute if it's still not there.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Farkkk 20days thats distressful! i payed by credit card i dont think they have a PP option. Well see if they dont reply by tomorrow regarding my third email! i will make it known to these muppets!

No they have something better, do a charge back through your CC company

Banks have the same rights as paypal. Consumer protection.

Weather it be unauthorised transactions to not receiving goods they'll get your money back for you. It can take 15 days through the bank. The only way you'll then get the money taken again is if they resend the goods. That happend to me once with a game from Zavvi.

It didnt show up about 25 days on and The bank then gave me the money back, about 2 weeks later 2 copies of the game rocked up and they took the money for one of the games. So i got double the product!
    Last edited by neofelis; 17-04-13 at 02:43 AM.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    That i will do Neo! with interest on top!

gawd get a grip.
    no wonder the US vendors are dropping aussies like hot cakes. they could be busy, ill, on holiday .. not everyone is glued to a computer 24/7.
    they may just have 200 emails a day to work though, 400 come in on the weekend and it takes till friday to catch up. perhaps they aint got to your demands yet.

My last US delivery took 7 weeks to arrive. not from here..
    styxs, giruvian, margyb and 10 others like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Jas relax bro. As neofils mentioned you can get a charge back if it doesn't arrive. Sure there's a simple explanation from MBV.

P.S. if you're desperate I can send you my jizz in a bottle. It vapes nicely according to the mrs

Jas
    AVF Regular
    dont worry i wont be needing us vendors after tomorrow kingser
    kingsr likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast