Ecto Cooler... omg... it's beautiful

I got my first MBV package ever on Monday. Before this, I've only ever had SoulBlu juices. For the past few days, I've been trying a mixed thug juice (I'm used to 6mg, but ordered 12mg from MBV just to try... and it's giving me headaches, so I'm mixing down).

Can't say I really like Thug Juice all that much, for the 6 hours or so I was vaping it not mixed down, headaches aside.

But Ecto Cooler. I mixed it with some Win from SB, just because I don't want the headaches, the Win doesn't have much flavour really. Adding the Ecto was extremely noticeable.

Holy crap. So nice. The tastiest juice I've tried yet. It's beautiful. I could use this as my ADV if it was 6mg (will be my next purchase).

Well done MBV. Thank you

AVF Regular
    Does this need steeping for long?
    I got a 30ml bottle and vaped it on the day i got it and thought it had a real chemical taste.
    Might try it in a week and see what i think.

AVF Regular
    Got a huge MBV order last week. Sticky Bun - wow, what an amazing juice. Love it straight out of the bottle, but am going to steep it now as I'm sure it will only get better. Love cinnamon roll, but I think Sticky bun tops it - just . Can't wait to try the rest of my order.

MBV can have a chemical taste to it, but steeping it definitely helps. I always take the slow post option, so it is pretty well ready to go when it gets here.

As for ecto cooler, I can't stand the stuff. To me it tastes like really bad tangerine cordial lol. Yet I love their Solar Flare, which is kind of similar. Horses for courses.

Their banana nut bread is very good too, as is Hawk Sauce.

AVF Regular
    I left it in a tank and tried it again today and it is much better already.
    So I will put it at the back of my vape cupboard with the banana nut bread to steep for a while longer.
    Hopefully the nut bread mellows out a bit.

AVF Regular
    I found you can eliminate the chemical taste from most MBV juices by simply airing it out with the cap off for a couple of hours.