Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: why?

AVF Regular

why?

Hey aussie vapors just wondering if any one has had the same issues as me.. I tried to order off mt Baker today as per usual and for some reason the payment didn't want to go through the due to details incorrect or something like that so I was like ok I'll try again and I did, didn't work so I said to myself maybe I'll try later on today. 30 mins later I went to look at my bank account and what did I see 2 charges for mt Baker vapor wtf my order didn't complete why did I get charged. This isn't the first time this has happend, this happend with vaping venue Web site as well they refunded me soo all good but why does this happen could it be commonwealth bank or is it chrome ? Anyone else have this happen to them?

AVF Regular
    Never had issues like this, never ordered from MBV though. Sounds odd.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

I had the same problem with google chrome haven't used it since

It also was causing issues with loading web pages so I f'd it off haven't had a problem since

It's the bank, they will put a pending hold on any attempted transactions and then release the hold in a couple of days.
    It's got nothing to do with the vendor.

Think yourself lucky, I found out about this first when I realised I had $1200 worth charges in a F5 battle for an Orion.
    margyb, Fatman, merexy and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Ok no worries I'll give it another go today and hopefully it's all good

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    This is still happening with mbv as of right now, very frustrating. Tried different browsers and all that jazz, nothing working so far. Have 3 transactions showing in internet banking for $0... Weird.

(edit) Nevermind, spoke to one of their reps, apparently their shop software had a security update causing their billing address to match the one listed by your bank EXACTLY... As in, word for word, letter for letter Lol.
    Last edited by Homie; 23-02-14 at 04:11 AM.

I am still having issues with MBV today. Has anybody had any luck buying from them online in the past few days? The same billing address issue here. I tried two different credit cads from two different banks with the same result. MBV tells me it's the banks issue and the bank says that it's the vendor. They also said that this is a new security measure (for the billing address to match the bank info) and if I can't resolve the billing address issue I can't buy from them. Rather frustrating...

AVF Regular
    I've had exactly the same issue buying from RTS - I could not solve it............had to buy elsewhere

Sad day if this is a permanent thing. Ordered a month ago no issues. Some other US vendors do this maybe it's time to get a US prepaid Visa and link it to my shipito address.

AVF Regular
    Sounds like an authorisesation issue between the shping and billing address compared to what the banks may have on file..

confirm your details with MBV and othere suppliers as well as your bank
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast