• 5 Post By GirlyPantz
  • 2 Post By D3AB
  • 3 Post By maggie
  • 1 Post By Jimmy VanZeno
  • 1 Post By coopz

Thread: My Endorsement

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

My Endorsement

Ok so I've not said anything for a while but I've been lucky enough to score an endorsement with Mt Baker Vapor.

So I have a discount code you get 11% off hey its better than a slap in the face with a..... yeah anyway so my discount code is "JVZ11" so feel free to get a discount if you're buying from em. I love their juices, pretty damn good to my palette! !

AVF Regular
    That's a pretty good deal and it's an affiliate code so you make money out of any sales that use that code too yeah???

I have no problem with people giving out affiliate codes but would prefer they tell people upfront that its an affiliate code and that they are hoping to profit from it's use. People need to know if reviews might be biased due to the desire of personal gain so that they can make an informed choice. But it is a great little discount
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 11-03-14 at 02:00 AM.

AVF Regular
    they offer a 10% cart reminder code if you don't purchase straight away and have registered. So it's not actually a good deal at all. When someone else is taking a cut of profit away from the manufacturer. for the sake of 1% i'd rather use the 10% code.
    No offence.
    GirlyPantz and Mathy like this.

Money spent Vaping: Who cares, I'll live long enough to earn more!

I'd be more likely to use endorsements from a member who's more active in the avf community too, again, no offence intended ..
    GirlyPantz, Mathy and Fawks like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Woah now hang on a sec. No it is NOT an affiliate code. I don't make a cent from Mt Baker Vapor or anyone else. I am a musician and also do a TV show and I'm an active promoter of vaping on my social media pages like facebook, twitter, instar am etc. Mt Baker contacted ME and offered me the endorsement. As far as money goes, no. I guess if I wanted to sign up to some kind of affiliate program then I could, but to be honest I don't see the point. What would I get, 5 cents a sale? Seriously you guys need to stop jumping at shadows!

The code is there if you want to use it, or use your 10%, whatever, no skin off my nose, all I'm interested in is helping people give up.cigarettes and get onto vaping. I was promoting MBV with no endorsement well before it was offered to me. Believe what you want. Far out!!

And as far as me being more active in the AVF community, my apologies for having a life. Anyone who knows me on my social media pages would see that I am a VERY active vaping community member who's helped a heap of people get off smoking and onto vaping. Not to mention the fact that I can reach 40,000 people a week on The Hard Rock Show on TV by wearing a tshirt and actively vaping on the show! No offense taken, just sad that people are so untrusting these days.
    Last edited by Jimmy VanZeno; 19-03-14 at 12:51 AM.
    Magzzz likes this.

Thanks Jimmy VanZeno!
    Jimmy VanZeno likes this.