Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ben_76
  • 1 Post By Aliyah

Thread: MBV Customer service.

AVF Regular

MBV Customer service.

Just thought I'd post a bit of a customer service review of MBV, a positive one firstly I had my juice arrive in 7 days and would have been 5 if not for the weekend. Secondly the order had a double order of moo juice which is my fav from there 2 x 30 ml bottles although one of which was clearly not moo juice instead it was blue moo, easy enough mistake to make I guess but I got onto the live chat and the fella organised for the 2nd lot of moo juice to be sent out on the spot, no charge. I also got a free sample which is not usually the case for international orders being blue moo which is where the mistake came in I guess.
    Anyway I just thought I'd say I was impressed I've been a customer there for a while not exclusively but never the less it was a nice touch and for me the service has always been very good two
    Aliyah likes this.

AVF Regular
    MBV has awesome customer service.
    I'd be stoked if I got a freebie juice (they don't usually add with international orders though so I'm not expecting one)
    I've never gotten juice samples with juice orders. haha
    Ordered some 2nd hand clone RDA's from here through Hellfish and he threw in a 5ml doubler of one of his juices. Nice surprise I wasn't expecting

Have you tried the blue moo yet? I ordered that as well as the moo juice. Should arrive this week
    ben_76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah was a bit of an unexpected surprise, and I haven't tried the blue moo yet, I've always wanted to so was probably fate

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    That's strange on the juice samples/free juice. I've had one arrive with each of my orders so far.

Pez
    Pretty sure they changed the freebie offer late last year, it used to be over 10 bucks spent would get you a 15ml sample with no international orders eligible (although it was still in there sometimes and you could choose nic/flavour in the order comments). Now they send 5ml (no Nic) with all orders over 10c, including international.

There was a bit of an uproar when they announced it on the sites blog