Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Delivery Times: Fedex?

Delivery Times: Fedex?

Hi,

For MtBaker: What is the delivery time to Oz via Fedex?

I'm sure mtbaker will reply soon but I've placed several orders using this option and all have arrived in a week or less from time of shipment. Well worth it IMO.

Definitely worth the extra $10 for Fedex. I live in Canberra and if I order Monday at the latest I will generally have it by Thursday. Insanely fast shipping. I’m always very happy with MBV. I even got an extra bottle of juice last order.

normally 5 days to perth, its been pretty consitant with the 5-6 previouse orders I have made, I had got it in 4 days once, the longest I have waited is 6 days

Bonkers......4 days to get from Washington State to my desk in Brisbane....go for it
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

AVF Regular
    Says expected Estimated delivery :
    Tues 2/10/2015 by 5:00 pm... is this my time in Melb or USA fedex time? At the moment it says in transit at Honolulu

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xcwizit View Post
    Says expected Estimated delivery :
    Tues 2/10/2015 by 5:00 pm... is this my time in Melb or USA fedex time? At the moment it says in transit at Honolulu

It's typically local time as in the time in where it's supposed to be so that'll be Tuesday Melbourne time. Generally though I've found FedEx over estimate and will come in a day early (my experience only). Given that it left Honolulu ~6hours ago there's every chance it will land and clear tonight/early tomorrow for delivery.

I've only once had customs delay clearance so it missed the truck in the morning. No reason for the relay apart from they might have been busy.
    xcwizit likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    It's typically local time as in the time in where it's supposed to be so that'll be Tuesday Melbourne time. Generally though I've found FedEx over estimate and will come in a day early (my experience only). Given that it left Honolulu ~6hours ago there's every chance it will land and clear tonight/early tomorrow for delivery.

I've only once had customs delay clearance so it missed the truck in the morning. No reason for the relay apart from they might have been busy.
    I suppose that extra day estimate or over time is to cater for variables so us customers dont expect too much outta them hey?

Anyway, hopefully its on the plane from honolulu to Melbourne and after customs clear it.. does fedex ship it out onto the truck directly from the airport to my place?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xcwizit View Post
    I suppose that extra day estimate or over time is to cater for variables so us customers dont expect too much outta them hey?

Anyway, hopefully its on the plane from honolulu to Melbourne and after customs clear it.. does fedex ship it out onto the truck directly from the airport to my place?
    Yeah they also to in case there is a delay of any sort or if like me it missed the truck cut of which I think is around 7:30am.

It's definiately on the plane from my prior FedEx deliveries. And no quite direct but the have a facility not far from there. My last fedex was a while ago so can't show you the progress steps
    xcwizit likes this.

AVF Regular

Woohoo says its in Alexandria, AUS!!!!
    Last edited by xcwizit; 08-02-15 at 11:54 PM.
    Littleraf likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast