Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Really Dissapointed :P

AVF Regular
    Dont be afraid to try *No Flavour *...ie.. pg/vg + nic..= a decent ciggy replica. We all have /do get caught up in the hype hence every 4 week vaper see's an opportunity to be the next best vape chef. Seriously, try unflavoured, yr coils last an eternity and you get yr head around mixing. Preconceived ideas about finding that elusive ciggy taste alike will only do yr head in an tax that leather thing in yr pocket called a wallet. ....
    arth_d, Gresh11, Polo89 and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Dont be afraid to try *No Flavour *...ie.. pg/vg + nic..= a decent ciggy replica. We all have /do get caught up in the hype hence every 4 week vaper see's an opportunity to be the next best vape chef. Seriously, try unflavoured, yr coils last an eternity and you get yr head around mixing. Preconceived ideas about finding that elusive ciggy taste alike will only do yr head in an tax that leather thing in yr pocket called a wallet. ....
    Especially when as a smoker your taste buds will take weeks to repair.
    Stomp and oldgamer like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by genetransfer View Post
    try from flavor vapes nz.
    Do this mate, they make some quality stuff and you can phone juice whore/flavor vapes to get help if needed, I got a bunch of helpful advice when I called them a few times when I first started vaping...hang in there dude, you'll soon get the right juice and cigarettes will be a thing of the past.
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Dont get to discouraged mate ,i ordered a bit from fastech three of the 30ml bottles i cant vape at all ,the butterscotch is so dark i cant see my fingers through the bottle ,the caramel is disgusting and the coffee is 24mg nic so there is around 16.00 or so down the drain .But the aussie vendors have saved the day by 1 x quick delivery 2x excellent juices 3x fantastic service ,the red cola ,blueberry ,dr pepper, were all ok .The prices are cheap and you can get them in a variety of nic strengths from fastech time is the only problem depending on what service you choose it can take up to a month to get here , i have found that auspost exress e parcel seems to get it here in around 7-10 days ,anyway dont give up mate just try some of the aussie vendors ,like vaping mad ,vapoureyes,vapeking youll get a better product and in a couple of days or less.
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Some good advice above.

I also totally agree that ordering 2 flavors was very risky and perhaps also a waste of time when ordering from the US.
    If you are going to pay that much in postage you may as well make it worth your while. You don't want to be doing that
    on a weekly basis. I get that you are just trying to find your feet.....but still.

On average I am finding I usually dislike around 7-8 out of every 10 flavors I buy. 3-5 of them I probably dislike so much
    that I cant vape them (that's where having parents that vape comes in handy. Especially if one has no sense of smell) .

What color is the extreme ice? The coffee caramel is really really dark. Are they similar in color?
    JenJ likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    If caramel flavours are your thing, might I suggest you giving Vapoureyes Grandpa Joe's or even A+O a go? Having tried a fair few juices from overseas and domestic alike I really couldn't get past the stuff Mo and Ed makes over at VE. Get some Nic, some VG/PG and give the doublers a go.

Super Moderator
    You guys do know you're in a vendor sub-forum, don't you?
    Last edited by gtadmin; 14-03-15 at 01:58 AM.
    Polo89, sc_rufctr and Tara like this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

AVF Regular
    Maybe you should start with 3mg nic unflavoured juice.
    sc_rufctr likes this.

AVF Regular
    Their caramel coffee tastes like golden syrup at first and I didn't like it either when it first arrived, after a week and a few shakes it's my favorite so don't dilute it or give up on it. Try it again in a week.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    thanks guys for the advice, but unfortunately the extreme Ice is a off the table for further testing just for saftey (as after a few drags I felt like way too much nic was in my system) and the actual bottle smells of caramel and it's all I could taste when I tried it. when I tried the caramel coffee I got caramel and coffee though so potent I don't know how people get above 0 shots. and the carmel taste was in my lungs till the next day. I'm not hating on MBV, but I'm not making this up and was probably an isolated incident, but unfortunately it happened to me. Their response was to steep the juices, but that didn't address my issues with extreme ice as I would have at least expected some sort of menthol taste and why the nic level felt so high I don't know (if it's just me I apologize though). anyway who knows why it turned out the way it did for me. just my experience and sharing it. as for ordering more than 2 juices, extreme Ice I was planing on enjoying, the caramel was the experiment. I found from other vendors the extreme Ice is something I enjoy to vape and was expecting the coffee to be the lead in the carmel coffee as I'm not big on sweet and it was the only one I was sure I could endure at this stage. anyway all this aside will try an nz nic juice, but if that fails well I guess I'll just go 50/50 on the analogues and 0 nic juice - better than nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast