Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Really Dissapointed :P

AVF Regular
    Buy 100ml of the unflavoured 3mg nic from NZ.
    If you don't like flavoured juice, unflavoured is great.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks disley, that might end up being the best option for me. I do like the flavors I tried from JW so will try that before I give up on flavors altogether.

AVF Regular
    Just don't give up. You will eventually find something you like...even if its the unflavored.

I expect to like all the flavors I buy as I only buy things I like but it never turns out that way. That's just the way it is. If you stick
    at it, after a while you will have a list of all the different ones you do like and this wont be an issue.

Can you let us know what color the extreme ice is? Is it really dark like the caramel coffee?

thanks Tara, I'm trying not to, just sick of throwing cash away as it sure isn't the easiest getting started lol. The color is clear of the extreme ice, but the bottle does smell of caramel inside maybe the lid wasn't on properly in transit and it just absorbed it from the other bottle but when I tried it in the cleaned out tank. it tasted like a weak caramel (no coffee) and no hint of menthol/mint at all - but maybe that needs steeping as they said, I don't know. Probably a one off thing, maybe it was something I did I am a noob at this. at least I know I don't like strong flavors.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Another trick to keep you going until you find the right flavour is to get yourself some packets of different flavoured sugar free boiled lollies. Many of these are similar to vaping flavours. I prefer double d brand.

Vape unflavoured while sucking these. You can mimic vaping flavours this way. Cheaper than wasting money on Eliquid.

Once you have a lolly you like, You can then play with flavours on the side while being satisfied.
    Use sugar free because you don't want extra sugar in your diet and also you get the taste of artificial sweeteners that are in a lot of eliquids.
    gert likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Well just a followup. after an extra week of sitting in the cupboard, I tried the caramel coffee again. The caramel did actually settle down but could not detect the coffee that much. while it was good not something I'd order again.

I thought they deserved a second chance because everyone seems to like them so much so I ordered 4 bottles of extreme Ice @6mg nic. just arrived this morning and I must say it's really nice, well I'm hoping this disinfectant taste goes away (which probably will in a week) but the cool mint flavor just hits the spot. I do wish it was peppermint as I'm not a real fan of spearmint but it's vapable.

So I guess I just got off to a bad start, sorry MBV I was dissapointed on my first order but this second one may just be what I'm looking for, so far so good.
    Tara likes this.

Mt Baker is so inconsistent with there mixing. One order is good the next sucks. Ordered some more bottles of Hawk with 2 extra shots of flavor as I always do. Waited 3 weeks for it to arrive...and theres next to no flavor. Hating it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by berzo View Post
    Mt Baker is so inconsistent with there mixing. One order is good the next sucks. Ordered some more bottles of Hawk with 2 extra shots of flavor as I always do. Waited 3 weeks for it to arrive...and theres next to no flavor. Hating it.
    Could be your taste buds?
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

The smell and colour of the juice varies too much for it to be just taste buds.

There are two of us vaping this stuff and both thought the same thing.

Stick to the premium juice vendors IMO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123