Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Really Dissapointed :P

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Really Dissapointed :P

-
    -
    -
    EDIT: My second order seemed better so not so disappointed anymore.

really disapointed.

my first nic vap and got really bad product. don't know who mixed it but it is awful and made me sick.

I ordered, 6mg of caramel coffee and 6mg of extreme ice - zero flavor shots.

the 6mg caramel coffee tasted way too caramel but i felt fine vaping it but stoped pretty soon as the caramel is so over powering.

so being it was so intense I washed it out of the tank and changed the coil and poured in the extreme ice.

expecting a nice minty/menthol flavor. what I got was a weaker caramel and what felt like much more nicotine than 6mg.

I stopped instantly but still feeling the effects. So I thought I hadn't gotten all the flavor out. so washed the tank out again

and changed to my last coil, but before I poured the extreme Ice in again I smelt the bottle to make sure

it wasn't smelling weird as the tank was as clean as could be. I smelt the bottle and it had a caramel scent.

obviously something was wrong.

so I put the cap back on and tried one of my non nic juices, peppermint and the flavour came through,

though a little caramel was detected. but with extreme Ice caramel is all I could taste and nicotine definently higher than 6mg.

anyway super pissed about it. won't be ordering from them again. looks like I'm not quitting ciggs this week fortnight dammit.
    Last edited by genetransfer; 24-03-15 at 12:56 PM.

AVF Regular
    You could dilute the "Caramel Coffee" and/or "Extreme Ice" with PG/VG to 50% strength and see how it goes. If it's hitting really hard just use VG only.

Mt Barker have a great rep. Have you thought about contacting them and asking some questions?
    Vaporific likes this.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

The extreme ice is basically caramel (when supposed to be a mint menthol), and who knows the nic level in it. The coffee caramel is fine exept for being to potent and will never touch it again.
    something is wrong with the extreme ice.

I know they have a good rep, but who ever is working for them obviously couldn't be bothered to do a clean mix for my order. only one chance from me when it comes to a handling something potentially dangerous.

AVF Regular
    What have you got top loose by diluting the "coffee caramel" to 50% strength? Sure it would be half the Nic but it may taste better and that may get you through until your next delivery.
    Honestly... If you can get off the fags then it's worth it.

Contact them about the "Extreme Ice". At least let them know you're not happy.
    Browny and Vaporific like this.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

AVF Regular
    I think ordering just 2 flavours to get of the smokes maybe wasn't wise. My first order I purchased smaller quantities of a lot of flavours. theory being if I don't like 1 or 2 and still have plenty. I'm recording my thoughts on each flavour and will use that for my next order plus some other new flavours.

It's a pity your order may not be right, perhaps try suggestions above in order to stay of the smokes. I might be doing similar to some 18mg nic I got, too much throat hit for me.
    JenJ and Tara like this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

Thanks guys, yeah I let them just let them know buy message in case there is something wrong with the production pipeline. Either way whether I ordered 2 or 10 they should have been done with the precision I expected from such a brand.
    the caramel is too strong I think to even dilute and a few hours on it's still all i can taste and I'm having a night like my first attempt with the ciggalikes that came with 18 mg, but this felt like more in the extreme ice bottle. so have to stay awake no to ride the fun train of too much nic.
    was so hoping for this to go well. will try next week to get a new tank all the boiling water I've poured and still in the one i just bought (would hate to see more than 0 flavor shots) and try from flavor vapes nz. if that goes south them I give up until australia can do it legally (not happy about it though).

AVF Regular
    Give aussie ecigs a call. He is very easy to talk to and they have a great range of concentrates and flavours. He may have some ideas to help.

Also juice factory. They are up there as well.
    JenJ likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Not sure what tank you are using but the caramel in the ice could be coming through because you swapped flavours, you did say the coffee caramel was strong in the caramel department.?

Try the extreme ice in a fresh tank maybe?

No harm in diluting the coffee caramel either, worth a shot as sc suggested.

Finding something you like vAping is one of the hardest things when starting vaping.
    Crisscross, Browny and shaneo like this.

AVF Regular
    I always try a new Eliquid before putting into any gear. Put a drop or two in a tablespoon of water and taste. If you don't like it there the you will not like the vape
    gert, Robray, Gresh11 and 3 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Hang in there mate
    Order some nic and doublers from Aust and make your own pretty easy
    Less disappointing
    Crisscross and disley like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast