Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Danyel Geelong
  • 1 Post By nicoandlaughter

Thread: %%%%

AVF Regular

%%%%

What percentage would you recommend to mix moo juice concentrate around 20% ???
    40/60 pg vg
    Thanks
    Last edited by shaneo; 03-05-15 at 10:28 PM.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Might not be any room left in the bottle after you put 110% PG/VG. But seriously, Id start with about half of what they recommend and then probably half of that again, and just add more if you need to. But my opinion may be somewhat biased as Ive discovered I like vaping mostly unflavoured nic these days.
    nicoandlaughter likes this.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyel Geelong View Post
    Might not be any room left in the bottle after you put 110% PG/VG. But seriously, Id start with about half of what they recommend and then probably half of that again, and just add more if you need to. But my opinion may be somewhat biased as Ive discovered I like vaping mostly unflavoured nic these days.
    Yeah I don't vape unflavoured all the time but enough that I like things pretty dilute too. Sorry shaneo. Oh think you mean 40/60!
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    did he add it up to 110 to start with lol