Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: no paypal option for payment?

AVF Regular
    That is right. In the US they cant use Paypal for vape related stuff cause for some reason its classed as tobacco/tobacco
    products. I thought I read recently they were changing their policy on this, but I'm yet to see a US vendor accept PP.

There is no need to be too paranoid with using your card as most banks do cover you for fraud. Having said that, I also
    only shop online with accounts that I have opened for that purpose to avoid the hassle.

Like Crisscross, I have also had a problem with one vendor not being able to process my card. That was just because they
    weren't set up properly to take international credit cards. Most vendors that sell internationally have it all set up properly
    so you shouldn't come across that too often.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by markatneerim View Post
    If on Checkout the PayPal option is missing or greyed out it may be because their contract with paypal stops them from accepting paypal for ecig or some other types of products.
    It is against eBay (therefore PayPal) policy to sell ecig related wares in the US hence the reason no US sites use it. Could change now that they are separated.

Dispatched by my 'commune with the outside world' contraption

AVF Regular
    paypal and ebay are now 2 separate companies.... no idea how this effects things though

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12