Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Order has not showed up after 5 weeks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlo View Post
    Standars usps
    cheers - that can be slow every now and then from usa - a few people have had problems before with fedex delivering mt baker juice due to lack of documentation but ive not heard of that with usps

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shanea1 View Post
    If you used PayPal put a dispute in saying you haven't received item. that's what would do.
    Why the hell would you do that? Surely you would want to give the vendor the chance to sort it out first before getting
    them in the bad books with Paypal? This is exactly what we were talking about the other day.....and why more and more
    people dont want to deal with us.

Always only use Paypal depute as a last resort. Once you have established that the vendor isnt going to compensate you.
    You have 180 days to claim so there is plenty of time.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Why the hell would you do that? Surely you would want to give the vendor the chance to sort it out first before getting
    them in the bad books with Paypal? This is exactly what we were talking about the other day.....and why more and more
    people dont want to deal with us.

Always only use Paypal depute as a last resort. Once you have established that the vendor isnt going to compensate you.
    You have 180 days to claim so there is plenty of time.
    Hes waited 5 weeks and sent them an email and got no reply. Their already in the bad books imo.

AVF Regular
    I wonder when he sent it though? May have been today. With the holiday sales and everything going on they are probably
    quite busy and from memory I think they take a couple of days to get back to you anyway. I just reckon you have 180 days
    in which to file a dispute. At least give people a fair chance to respond. I'm my experience MBV have done nothing but the
    right thing and I cant see them ever saying they wouldn't rectify something like this.

Anyway, unless things have changed recently, most vendors in the US only accept credit card for vape related sales so its
    not really an issue in this case. I just hate to see people turn to PP dispute so quick.....or advise others to do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12