Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1214
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: MtBakerVapor.com Cheap international shipping, USA freshly mixed Juice, 510 parts!

AVF Regular
    Just received my latest order from MTB, as always the delicious smells coming from the package made the postman smile as he knows I am a vapester. Cannot wait to try out the juices, the Strawberry and Kiwi smells amazing. Stocked up on the Black Licorice as sadly its being discontinued, so I grabbed myself some concentrates and shall "attempt" to make my own, failing that I will put in another order very soon!! Anyways thanks again for the excellent customer service, the super fast delivery and the delicious juices!

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    Just received my latest order from MTB, as always the delicious smells coming from the package made the postman smile as he knows I am a vapester. Cannot wait to try out the juices, the Strawberry and Kiwi smells amazing. Stocked up on the Black Licorice as sadly its being discontinued, so I grabbed myself some concentrates and shall "attempt" to make my own, failing that I will put in another order very soon!! Anyways thanks again for the excellent customer service, the super fast delivery and the delicious juices!

Hope you enjoy. I got to say that is a great photo. Love the bobble heads, Best of the best
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.
    Save 10% off your order with coupon code "VAPORFROMBAKER" !

Good morning vape fans, happy hump day. how is your Wednesday going so far?

So, we had another edition of the Standing Together series put out this past week. I couldn't agree more, what do you think?

Oh man, I wish I had checked the signature for 10% off LOL.

Finally ordered from MBV after god knows how many years. Got to say smell wise, the best so far. Still steeping, but Banana Cream Pie smelt too good not to try straight away - oh yummmm. I love the aroma afterwards, it's like someone making fresh cookies.

Then again, I tried the Hug Juice (Thug without menthol) given people mention it here, and all it reminded me was of a public toilet block HaHa - might let that steep a while longer

Oh well the joys of vape testing to find that ADV.
    Crisscross likes this.

It will always be available for future orders

I hope that you are enjoying your juice! Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite juices, it is spot on! I always let my juice steep for the recommended 2-4 weeks to make sure that the flavor is developed properly

Good luck on finding your ADV!!

Hey Vape Fans!

What are you vaping on for the day? I hope that all of you guys are having a great week!!!

Battle of the Best Sellers Results are In. Be sure to get your order in before the flash sale ends!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Just received my latest order from MBV today - 2 large bottles of my standard vapes, plus a group of 15ml ones to try. Know I'm supposed to let them steep, but just had to try the Thug Juice. Now I want to stay up all night and vape. Awesome flavor. I have been Thugged.

Nice! I am glad that you are enjoying your order Just wait until your juice has been steeped, you won't be able to stop!!