Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: MtBakerVapor.com Cheap international shipping, USA freshly mixed Juice, 510 parts!

Goz
    It arrived , looks like it only tracks for the first day or 2. Seems regular post takes about a month to arrive here in Australia, at least the juice is steeped properly when it arrives.

Really like the dispensing bottle the unflavoured nic juice comes in, makes putting it into smaller bottles a breeze.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Got my order yesterday! USPS tracking seems to be a bit off. It'll only tracked until 3rd of October (shipped on the 2nd). Then nothing updated until I got it. Auspost apparently still haven't received my package. Tards.

Delivery times were a lot better than I was expecting. Ordered on the 2nd, got it on the 17th. Thanks Mt Baker
    Quote Originally Posted by supersports600 View Post
    So now, I suck and suck and suck till my hearts content, hand mouth action is just a big win. I can never get enough but I can only get so much.

Most USPS stuff only seems to track until it leaves the US. I don't think AP's system ties into theirs so once it's on a plane it doesn't get updated. Mine never have.

All out of batteries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    Most USPS stuff only seems to track until it leaves the US. I don't think AP's system ties into theirs so once it's on a plane it doesn't get updated. Mine never have.
    True, I spoke with James about this and it is only tracked until it leaves the U.S., it's not just Mt Baker obviously, I have other orders from U.S. vendors the same.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I finally got around to registering to this forum just so I could share my initial impressions of MBV as well.

I ordered last Friday using USPS 1st Class International and my order arrived this morning - that's one week. WOW!
    The packaging was excellent, the labelling on the bottles is the absolute best & most detailed I've seen yet. (I'm new to vaping, but have been addicted to ordering juices since day 1 ops: )

I ordered 30ml bottles at 18mg 80/20 PG/VG (House mix) of Butterscotch, Venom, Coumarin Pipe, Wintergreen, Lemonade and Rose Tobacco. MBV threw in a free 15ml Popcorn Ball flavor too

So far I have tried the lemonade which is very zingy and refreshing, the rose tobacco which is just gorgeous and the butterscotch which blew my socks right off and left me very happy.

I wish I had more tanks free so I can try all the other flavours right now! They all smell wonderful.

You guys definitely have a return customer in me. Top notch product, keep up the great work
    targaboy likes this.

Just a question RE: flavor shots, how many flavor shots will I need to add for the mix to be 2x strong as standard mix?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stuyvo View Post
    Just a question RE: flavor shots, how many flavor shots will I need to add for the mix to be 2x strong as standard mix?
    Double shot...as its pre mixed with nic...be aware, James flavors are bold...id b cautious on doubling up....

If you call auspost and give them your tracking number they do track it... Just don't show it online :/

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    I will add Mt Baker to my roster for next Month.

Cheers.
    We cant wait for your order thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    does it track trough the US priority mail ? its probly in oz ...last priority I got track'd all the way to but no in oz also ozpost was the slow link ...24 last mumff timeline is within reason dont be worried
    We loose tracking as soon as it leaves the USA. We have looked into using FedEx or UPS but the cost is super high and orders this size would not be worth shipping using those services. EMS is not that bad and I think it gives you tracking all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Goz View Post
    It arrived , looks like it only tracks for the first day or 2. Seems regular post takes about a month to arrive here in Australia, at least the juice is steeped properly when it arrives.

Really like the dispensing bottle the unflavoured nic juice comes in, makes putting it into smaller bottles a breeze.
    Thank you for your order. Yes once it hits LA, California it means it has left the country and will be traveling to your customs department soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AusSTY View Post
    Got my order yesterday! USPS tracking seems to be a bit off. It'll only tracked until 3rd of October (shipped on the 2nd). Then nothing updated until I got it. Auspost apparently still haven't received my package. Tards.

Delivery times were a lot better than I was expecting. Ordered on the 2nd, got it on the 17th. Thanks Mt Baker
    That is a pretty decent shipping time to the land down under. Thank you for your order!
    Save 10% off your order with coupon code "VAPORFROMBAKER" !

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    This is correct once it leaves the United States we loose tracking on it. You can normally call your local postal service though and give them the tracking number they should know where the package is.

Quote Originally Posted by targaboy View Post
    True, I spoke with James about this and it is only tracked until it leaves the U.S., it's not just Mt Baker obviously, I have other orders from U.S. vendors the same.
    I know it is not only us. Wish DHL would ship e liquid because that is one of my favorite services for international shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibb1yPig View Post
    I finally got around to registering to this forum just so I could share my initial impressions of MBV as well.

I ordered last Friday using USPS 1st Class International and my order arrived this morning - that's one week. WOW!
    The packaging was excellent, the labelling on the bottles is the absolute best & most detailed I've seen yet. (I'm new to vaping, but have been addicted to ordering juices since day 1 ops: )

I ordered 30ml bottles at 18mg 80/20 PG/VG (House mix) of Butterscotch, Venom, Coumarin Pipe, Wintergreen, Lemonade and Rose Tobacco. MBV threw in a free 15ml Popcorn Ball flavor too

So far I have tried the lemonade which is very zingy and refreshing, the rose tobacco which is just gorgeous and the butterscotch which blew my socks right off and left me very happy.

I wish I had more tanks free so I can try all the other flavours right now! They all smell wonderful.

You guys definitely have a return customer in me. Top notch product, keep up the great work
    Thank you for your order and the kind words. Enjoy your juice!

Quote Originally Posted by stuyvo View Post
    5 shots is just under 2 times the standard strength.
    Save 10% off your order with coupon code "VAPORFROMBAKER" !

Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast