Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree430Likes

Thread: MtBakerVapor.com Cheap international shipping, USA freshly mixed Juice, 510 parts!

AVF Regular
    Just browising now and def got my attention.

A question on your extra flavour shots (1-5). Which is equal to a double strength so I can mix with own Nic juice?
    mtbakervapor likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I like vendors that will customise e-juice mixes to order
    We do that with the build your own juice wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Something with a flue cured or turkish tobacco that isn't grassy or nutty at all, a strong non-burnt caramel and a good vanilla in the background. Sounds simple but oh so hard.

Also a dark chOcolate almost cocoa flavoured tobacco would be nice to go along with your other chocolate tobacco.
    I will give it a go and see what I come up with. The dark chocolate tobacco should not be much of a issue either.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbavet View Post
    GDAY MATE!

Thanks for steppin up and offering your services. 8)

Always up for a syrupy cola or cherry or BOTH together! 8P

A sweet Vanilla Double Malt would be awesome. OMG YUM!

Uh Oh!...............messed my pants. 8/
    We have plenty of cherry flavors and a cola for you to try.

Just browising now and def got my attention.

A question on your extra flavour shots (1-5). Which is equal to a double strength so I can mix with own Nic juice?
    I do not think you would want to go double strength on our juices I know how much flavorings go into these and if you went double flavoring half you bottle would be flavorings.... I would see clogged atomizers instantly. If you want to mix this strong I would say DIY is the way to go. You can find flavorings here >> DIY Supplies - electronic cigarette flavors - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
    Unflavored Nicotine here >> 236 ml Unflavored Nicotine Juice USA made - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

-James Thompson
    Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories
    <---cop and RIDING OLD SKOOL like this.
    Save 10% off your order with coupon code "VAPORFROMBAKER" !

AVF Regular
    DO ya's do PayPal? I left me bloody CC @ work! Bloodyhell can't get it till Tuesday. 8/ lols

AVF Regular
    Hey James...good to see you on this site...been using yr nic and its good stuff, clean and clear..along with yr service an decent shipping rates. Will be ordering again this week so thanks for coupon..cheers
    mtbakervapor likes this.

DO ya's do PayPal? I left me bloody CC @ work! Bloodyhell can't get it till Tuesday. 8/ lols
    It is against Paypals rules for us to take electronic cigarette transactions.... So I am sorry we can not accept Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Hey James...good to see you on this site...been using yr nic and its good stuff, clean and clear..along with yr service an decent shipping rates. Will be ordering again this week so thanks for coupon..cheers
    Thanks for the kind words and your continued business. We look forward to your future orders and enjoy your juice!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbakervapor View Post
    I do not think you would want to go double strength on our juices I know how much flavorings go into these and if you went double flavoring half you bottle would be flavorings.... I would see clogged atomizers instantly. If you want to mix this strong I would say DIY is the way to go. You can find flavorings here
    Over here in Australia, it is illegal to sell or supply nicotine domestically. So, we have the options of buying premade juices, such as yours, making our own flavours from concentrates, or, more commonly, buying doublers (double strength) / triplers (triple strength) to mix with internationally sourced nicotine.

These doublers or triplers contain no nicotine and are as previously described, double or triple flavour strength of the total volume. We then mix these with PG/VG Nicotine and PG/VG.

An example using a doubler will help describe, so you can see what we Aussies do on a regular basis:

To make a 30mL bottle of juice ready to vape. (after steeping of course!)
    - 15mL of choosen flavour doubler 100%PG
    - 7.2mL of 100%VG 100mg/mL nicotine
    - 1.8mL of VG
    - 6mL of PG

This would naturally make a 24mg bottle of 70%PG/30%VG juice of the chosen flavour.

So now you know what we go through, you can see why bobbavet asked about a double strength flavour.

I've been meaning to try some of your juices and was about to place an order but, alas, no PayPal. Will have to order Friday. Your prices seem quite reasonable.
    Enjoy your stay here at AVF!
    Last edited by kritikal; 13-08-12 at 03:39 AM.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    Over here in Australia, it is illegal to sell or supply nicotine domestically. So, we have the options of buying premade juices, such as yours, making our own flavours from concentrates, or, more commonly, buying doublers (double strength) / triplers (triple strength) to mix with internationally sourced nicotine.

These doublers or triplers contain no nicotine and are as previously described, double or triple flavour strength of the total volume. We then mix these with PG/VG Nicotine and PG/VG.

An example using a doubler will help describe, so you can see what we Aussies do on a regular basis:

To make a 30mL bottle of juice ready to vape. (after steeping of course!)
    - 15mL of choosen flavour doubler 100%PG
    - 7.2mL of 100%VG 100mg/mL nicotine
    - 1.8mL of VG
    - 6mL of PG

This would naturally make a 24mg bottle of 70%PG/30%VG juice of the chosen flavour.

So now you know what we go through, you can see why bobbavet asked about a double strength flavour.

I've been meaning to try some of your juices and was about to place an order but, alas, no PayPal. Will have to order Friday. Your prices seem quite reasonable.
    Enjoy your stay here at AVF!
    I can say by adding 5 shots of flavoring you have hit almost double flavoring.

We have added new flavors to the website.

Jamaican Rum - Jamaican Rum E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
    Peanut Butter - Peanut Butter E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

Thank you to everyone for their continued support.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbakervapor View Post
    It is against Paypals rules for us to take electronic cigarette transactions.... So I am sorry we can not accept Paypal.
    Other vendors don't seem to have this problem, just wondering why you would?
    Are other vendors getting around the rules by misrepresenting the items sold or something?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Other vendors don't seem to have this problem, just wondering why you would?
    Are other vendors getting around the rules by misrepresenting the items sold or something?
    United States based vendors?

Anyways even if they are tricking the system we use paypal in some of our other ventures and never want those funds being held on to for any reason so I follow their rules. When we opened I asked if we could take it and they told me no so I respect the rules of PayPal and take credit cards only.
    ElDubya likes this.

AVF Regular
    Mmm got me credit card. Now I can't decide on the "ready to vape" or the "flavor drops". 8/ lols

Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast