Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: MtBakerVapor.com Cheap international shipping, USA freshly mixed Juice, 510 parts!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbakervapor View Post
    it defeintely shouldn't take that long, I'd give our customer service a call and see what the issue is. They're really good at fixing that kind of stuff. Sorry about that
    I emailed them and they said that it takes a while to get here

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    I emailed them and they said that it takes a while to get here
    Sorry about the delay. Wish there was a teleporter we could get people their orders instantly.
    Save 10% off your order with coupon code "VAPORFROMBAKER" !

In the spirit of Oktoberfest, what's your favorite beer/juice flavor combo? I'm a fan of the Key Lime with Corona myself.
    Noonoo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Bloodbath with anything ... its like I am on a secluded beach somewhere ( Im almost out though )

Spew some may find weird but i like with a Pilsner

Quote Originally Posted by Noonoo View Post
    Bloodbath with anything ... its like I am on a secluded beach somewhere ( Im almost out though )

Spew some may find weird but i like with a Pilsner
    Time for a new order!
    Noonoo likes this.

Just out of curiosity, how many people would consider giving as a gift a starter pack with some juice to a friend they would like to see switch from analogs to e-cigs?
    Noonoo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Just out of curiosity, how many people would consider giving as a gift a starter pack with some juice to a friend they would like to see switch from analogs to e-cigs?
    Something like
    2x spinner batteries
    1x usb ego charger
    1x AU to usb adapter
    2x protank mini's v2 or v3
    1x 5-pack of coils able to select ohms ( I prefer 1.5 ohms)
    1x 30ml bottle of ejuice able to select which one

Heck if the price was right I would send you a lot of people.
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Something like
    2x spinner batteries
    1x usb ego charger
    1x AU to usb adapter
    2x protank mini's v2 or v3
    1x 5-pack of coils able to select ohms ( I prefer 1.5 ohms)
    1x 30ml bottle of ejuice able to select which one

Heck if the price was right I would send you a lot of people.
    Jeff
    That would be a pretty good gift. Have you seen the new Aspire starter kits with the Nautilus mini? Those are really nice.

Aspire Premium Starter Kit - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes That one! I was really surprised how sturdy it was, most ego batteries feel fragile but this one's built a bit more durable.

AVF Regular
    That would be a pretty good gift. Have you seen the new Aspire starter kits with the Nautilus mini? Those are really nice.

Aspire Premium Starter Kit - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes That one! I was really surprised how sturdy it was, most ego batteries feel fragile but this one's built a bit more durable.
    Yes the aspire is really nice kit, A high end kit, I was thinking more of a affordable starter kit, Some sort of lower priced spinner, but still have some quality. Two batteries is a must, what happens when the battery dies mid day and you have nothing for a few hours?? Most the time when I try to convert people to vaping there issue is how much and will it be just as good. Really its hard to explain that its usually over $50 for kit and then it gets cheaper with the ejuice. I personally think that starter kits should be on a almost break even bases for the vendor, because once you make that connection with the client, then you have them as a loyal customer and the profits happen with ejuice, coils, the next step up from ego's like MPV's, provari's etc. Kind of like buying a car, there is a small markup on the car, but then they make a killing on services and parts, that's where the money is at, If vendors would take this idea and put it in place I bet it could double the amount of potential loyal vapers.
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Yes the aspire is really nice kit, A high end kit, I was thinking more of a affordable starter kit, Some sort of lower priced spinner, but still have some quality. Two batteries is a must, what happens when the battery dies mid day and you have nothing for a few hours?? Most the time when I try to convert people to vaping there issue is how much and will it be just as good. Really its hard to explain that its usually over $50 for kit and then it gets cheaper with the ejuice. I personally think that starter kits should be on a almost break even bases for the vendor, because once you make that connection with the client, then you have them as a loyal customer and the profits happen with ejuice, coils, the next step up from ego's like MPV's, provari's etc. Kind of like buying a car, there is a small markup on the car, but then they make a killing on services and parts, that's where the money is at, If vendors would take this idea and put it in place I bet it could double the amount of potential loyal vapers.
    Jeff
    Yeah the aspire is definitely on the higher quality end. Surprisingly though, the battery life is pretty great. We tested one out and we were able to get about a day and a half of full usage before the battery ran out. As for less expensive starter kits, the Innokin beginner kit is probably the most bang for your buck. However, it's extremely basic and the airflow/vapor production can be pretty lackluster. My favorite starter kit is the MVP 2.0 kit since it's a highly customizeable mod that comes with a glass clearomizer and has about a 2-3 day battery life on it. Plus, that one's far more durable than most ego batteries. We try and sell our starter kits as low as possible for the exact reason you mentioned, we want to introduce a relationship between vaper and vendor, the only thing that takes time is figuring out what your preference is. I've got a couple buddies that are completely happy with their ego batteries and dont want to upgrade at all, versus I have some other friends who are more interested in the hobby side and blowing clouds for fun. It's all about finding what works best for you!
    aussievapes likes this.

Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast