Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Got all the gear - where the hell do I start!!

Got all the gear - where the hell do I start!!

OK - ordered all the gear off Noe and others list and my personal laboratory of supplies has arrived from healthcabin.
    Only problem is - no instructions!.
    Many posts on here about advantages of this model, definitions of what each does , but nothing I can find on how to use and what to mix together.

I have eGo K vision compact Kit, CE3 Bottom Coil Clearomisers, eGo low resistance atomiser, various juice flavours, PG, VG, HC unflavoured PG E-liquid (I guess this is the nicotine?) and various bottles, syringes, needles etc.

So how do I start? Do I use a clearomisor, the eGo K vision kit, the atomiser or what.? What's the difference between them?
    And how on earth do I work out what to mix together without killing myself?

Any advice much appreciated just to get started then I'll be fine.

Here is a link to mixing juices:

How do I mix eJuice? Vape-Blog by Vapebar

There are also hundreds of Youtube vids out there on every conceivable device. Time to start exploring.

Cheers
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    First off figure out how to charge your batteries, and start from there.
    Mushman likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Hey nothing wrong with a little confusion. first thing u need to do i charge ur batterys. now assuming u have a spare USB to 240v adapter plug (wat comes with most smart phones now days) u can plug the usb end into that and screw ur batter into the other not to tight just till u see light on batter flash and charger lights change colour. if u dont have that adapter u can plug them into the usb port of your pc to charge. after that u need to prep your clearos (this is a personal preferance as i find some tend to have some residue from manufacture on coil and wicks) u need to unscrew the black tip from clearo, then unscrew outer tank from base that gently unscrew the wick assembly from the base. with the wick assembly give it a rinse under water and a little clean. then gently dry with baber towel. once u have done that assuming u still have one in the house u need to lightly run a lighter over the wicks to dry them and remove any left over residue be care full not to hold flame in one spot just run it over the wicks a few times. once your batterys are charged u then need to do what is called a dry burn. reassemble the clearo (without the tip) attach to battery and hold button for 5 second and u will see the coil in centre glow red do this a half dozen or so time till u get no more evaporation. once this is done u are good to go. holding your clearo at an angle open up a liquid bottle and drip/pour down the inside being carefull not to drip to much liquid onto the centre post. once u have filled it to the 1.6ml mark let it sit for a minute or so, so some liquid is on wicks and in coil and u are good to go.
    If u have any other questions ask away we are more than happy to help. the best way to learn is watch youtube there are reviews and instructions on how to do almost everything
    GirlyPantz, Mushman and tank987 like this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    sorry if i confuse u but i wanted to get it all out of the way straight up as im going to be shortly lol
    GirlyPantz likes this.

OK - many thanks for help so far. Managed to get things working to a degree, but having trouble with inhaling in that I cough like hell every time I try!.

Background is I am (was?) a heavy smoker inhaling all the time. Tried the following mixes and they hit my throat like nothing else and i spend next 10 mins coughing!!
    1. 2.5 mi 24 mg Nic 100% PG. 4.0 ml VG , 2.0 ml 18 mg apple
    2. 15 ml 24mg Nic 100% PG, 3 ml PG, 3ml, VG, 3 ml 18mg apple

Can smoke an analogue afeter without problems

Tried on both the C3 Clearmosor and the atomiser that came with the kit.

Why is it making me cough so much?

AVF Regular
    It's your body starting to adapt, my suggestion is to take a puff now and then over the next few days, keep on the analogs to stop from murdering anyone, use the 18mg, it took me a couple of weeks for my throat to adapt,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

practice mainly .. I think till the brain says ..fukkit, I give up .. and you stop coughing.
    I think the majority of us coughed and sputtered originally.
    It goes away after a few days usually. Its mainly but not entirely the nicotine content.
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    In a few days you will stop/cut back on the raw feeling, remember don't rush, your body has been fed a steady stream of chemicals from analogs,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by apwaddo View Post
    OK - many thanks for help so far. Managed to get things working to a degree, but having trouble with inhaling in that I cough like hell every time I try!.

Background is I am (was?) a heavy smoker inhaling all the time. Tried the following mixes and they hit my throat like nothing else and i spend next 10 mins coughing!!
    1. 2.5 mi 24 mg Nic 100% PG. 4.0 ml VG , 2.0 ml 18 mg apple
    2. 15 ml 24mg Nic 100% PG, 3 ml PG, 3ml, VG, 3 ml 18mg apple

Can smoke an analogue afeter without problems

Tried on both the C3 Clearmosor and the atomiser that came with the kit.

Why is it making me cough so much?
    ok all the flavoured stuff u got in those orders was ready to vape u shouldnt have had to mix in any extra nic pg or vg that stuff is in the orders so u are ready to try doublers or diy with concentraes down the track

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast