Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Trying to try vaping, not having much luck though.

CCC
    Definatly get a passthrough if you are at your computer a lot.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    It goes okay as it has the eGo-C atty in it. It replicates the smoking action entirely and doesn't really suit a person who has already transitioned completely to vaping.
    Would it satisfy someone just coming off the smokes though? In terms of flavour, hit etc? Obviously they haven't adjusted etc.. I know even now a 510 type thing just isn't enough!

Super Moderator
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    Would it satisfy someone just coming off the smokes though? In terms of flavour, hit etc? Obviously they haven't adjusted etc.. I know even now a 510 type thing just isn't enough!
    Yes ... 36mg to 45mg/ml juice. Anyway, off to a party ... (hic)
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Yes ... 36mg to 45mg/ml juice. Anyway, off to a party ... (hic)
    Party time in Whyalla enjoy.

AVF Regular
    I also have an eRoll in my collection.
    Amazing little device.
    GT, would love to know your solution to the limited tank capacity
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    The size of an ego would probably not bother me much to be honest, but for my partner who has tiny little person hands it would be. As far as breaking the smoking habit, not really a concern. I'm one of those people who would probably never quit smoking and I really don't want to. That being said the cost and health benefits of vaping in comparison whilst still being a decent facsimile of smoking are obvious, hence why I thought it'd be worth trying. If it doesn't work for me and I don't find a way of doing it that suits me, then I'll just go back to analogues without being overy bothered by it.

I've already found I prefer the cartomizers over the tanks in the 510-T, I only bought a T kit as the cost is similar and I thought it was worth a go. My plan was to basically fill a bunch of cartos once a week or so and switch as needed. I did look at the eRoll and I thought it looked quite interesting, but it seemed as it was a tank only system. As I said intially, I got enough out of the elusion system to make me satisfied but their cost and crappy flavour made me look for the equivalent in something more economical and refillable.

I think I might be a bit of an odd one out, where I want the simplicity of some of the mass market systems seen with super-minis, while wanting the lower cost and flavour choices available in what is more of the custom arena.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by D1git View Post
    I also have an eRoll in my collection.
    Amazing little device.
    GT, would love to know your solution to the limited tank capacity
    Back again No real secret D1g, but IMO you treat these as you would a smoke. That is, high mg/ml every half hour or so, for a short period of time. With 2x the battery (and tanks), @ say 45mg/ml unflavoured, they taste very similar to a normal smoke and last all day backed by the PCC.

I'm using mine at 50PG50VG at the moment (because that's what I have mixed at 36mg/ml), but I really should increase it to 90PG10VG @ 45mg/ml to fully replicate a cigarette. Add some Oakwood to it, and I think we could convert any smoker to this.

Trials to continue ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123