Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Samples WITH or WITHOUT NIC? What do you think?

AVF Regular

Samples WITH or WITHOUT NIC? What do you think?

I wonder if it is really necessary when trying to find e-liquid flavours that suits us the most, to have NIC?

As we know NIC itself has nothing to do with taste... but for overall felling which we want to get when trying a new sample taste, is it necessary?

What do you think? What is your experience?

For me the NIC is as important as the flavour, it's the whole package - the feeling of the throat hit together with the flavour.
    Sampling a flavour without the NIC would not give me enough information on whether or not I would like a liquid to consider purchasing it again.
    Even with nic some flavours give more throat hit than others at the same nic level, without the nic you are left in the dark in these cases.
    Noe, GirlyPantz, shipo and 2 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Im on board with NIC.
    Is she a looker?

AVF Regular
    Nic is good as the Juice has a Steeping advantage, though on your site most samples have only one Nic level....
    Mushman likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    Nic is good as the Juice has a Steeping advantage, though on your site most samples have only one Nic level....
    I looked over their site, most juice is 12mg/ml but there are exceptions, some as high as 18mg/ml & some lower than 12mg/ml.
    I'd like to see a full range of flavors in 6mg/ml, 12mg/ml, 18mg/ml & 24mg/ml, those are the "normal" steps in nic % for most vapers, the 16mg/ml or 14mg/ml etc are generally rarely vaped at.
    bugzme likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I looked over their site, most juice is 12mg/ml but there are exceptions, some as high as 18mg/ml & some lower than 12mg/ml.
    I'd like to see a full range of flavors in 6mg/ml, 12mg/ml, 18mg/ml & 24mg/ml, those are the "normal" steps in nic % for most vapers, the 16mg/ml or 14mg/ml etc are generally rarely vaped at.
    Noe I couldn't agree more but logistically, it seems impossible.

If you try cherry of brand X 6mg you will know pretty well how would taste at 18mg.

We have some flavours with 14mg, 15,mg...

Please use search and you'll get which one are with particular NIC. Search for words like 'NIC6' or 'NIC18'
    bugzme likes this.

AVF Regular
    This is true, got to remember these are supposed to be for Sampling not actual constant consuming.

But the samples Do require nic to Steep for a comparison to larger bottles.

Not to mention that if we added the Nic, the Flavour would be halved, though we'd have 2mls of each.

Any idea of the quality of the Nic that's already in them?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushman View Post
    Not to mention that if we added the Nic, the Flavour would be halved, though we'd have 2mls of each.

I'd imagine the samples are direct from the producers?
    So the nic should be the same quality as used in the actual juice you would buy from the vendors that make them.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushman View Post

Quality of sample and quality of Nic is exactly same as in original product. For it is original product. Now quality varies from producer to producer. And varies from flavor to flavor. To speak about quality we should define first what quality is. Purity of base? Purity of additions, like nicotine, coloring, flavor essence. Any other ingredients like TH boosters, stabilisers, etc.
    Generally speaking I would say that there are many various products on market that do differ in purity and ingredients. But vast majority of them are of good quality. Probably even much better and healthier then most of the food we buy on market. It is truth that ejuice market is not regulated. But let's face facts. Food market IS regulated. There is 'strict' control.
    Now where did those horses enter the beef? And why every year thousands of people end in hospitals for food poisoning. IMHO ejuice market is regulating itself pretty good. Last thing it needs is bureaucrats who think that papers will prevent disasters.
    But I certainly miss detailed ingredients list on products. Most of them do not have that. If there is PG/VG ratio it is success.
    bugzme likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast