My eyes are getting glazed over

And it's not from anything whacky!

Ok all jokes aside, this stuff looks so complicated.

Batteries, chargers, liquids, flavours, nicotine and the list goes on. Looks like a fairly complicated recipe and while I might be a good cook, I need a step by step recipe! :lol:

So can anyone give me a recipe pretty please, to get me started so I know what to order.

Currently a PJ (original blue) smoker 15-20 a day.

I want something that is not a fancy flavor (at this stage) just something to replicate that smoking feeling plus quash the nicotine craving. Ideally something that is a similar size to a cigarette (again at this stage) for the similar mouth feel.

Ideally something that I can initially "plug n play" so to speak that doesn't require an advanced chemistry degree to start with. So something that is a do A, then B, then C scenario. Also I would also like something that will last me all day without recharging or using new batteries (does what I want even exist?)

Anyway if anyone would care to bestow on me the largess of their wisdom I will be most greatful

AVF Regular
    10ml HC E-juice/E-Liquid(PG Base. 51 flavors) [Z9 HC PG 10ml] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Pick a flavour, if you smoke 9mg, go 18mg, you can weaken if its too strong, need to get it from outside of Oz for it to be legal,

Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - Cobra Kit D | eGo-T
    Cheap starter ego style, has others with more batteries, (cleaomisers bit that holds the liquid),

The ones that look like cigs are underpowered, weak, need to be refilled A LOT, and are a waste of money,

Use UTube and look up ego battery and C3 cleaomisers,

Vaping doesn't replicate smoking, it has similarities to smoking but not quite,

An all day device is called a Mod, and runs an 18650 battery, I would advise using a basic starter kit with a couple of ego style batteries until you decide if vaping is right for you,
    Last edited by RichoVonBlack; 17-03-13 at 09:51 PM.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    And it's not from anything whacky!

Ok all jokes aside, this stuff looks so complicated.

Batteries, chargers, liquids, flavours, nicotine and the list goes on. Looks like a fairly complicated recipe and while I might be a good cook, I need a step by step recipe! :lol:

So can anyone give me a recipe pretty please, to get me started so I know what to order.

Currently a PJ (original blue) smoker 15-20 a day.

I want something that is not a fancy flavor (at this stage) just something to replicate that smoking feeling plus quash the nicotine craving. Ideally something that is a similar size to a cigarette (again at this stage) for the similar mouth feel.

Ideally something that I can initially "plug n play" so to speak that doesn't require an advanced chemistry degree to start with. So something that is a do A, then B, then C scenario. Also I would also like something that will last me all day without recharging or using new batteries (does what I want even exist?)

Anyway if anyone would care to bestow on me the largess of their wisdom I will be most greatful
    have a look at this thread it will get u started off to a good start with on shop

any q's feel free to pm me (izmali) or noe we are more than happy to help
    Last edited by izmali; 17-03-13 at 10:18 PM.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    vaping can take quite a steep learning curve but it isnt hard at all. most the equipment on that list is fill and go i recommend a little prep on the clearos to improve enitial vape but its not essential and 1 ego battery lasts me a whole day of steady use little bigger than a cig but it is the first lvl device that will fill your needs
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

A lot of people dis the cigalike but i really love my Joytech e-roll. It's a portable little unit that i can fit in my bag, i don't have people staring at me with a huge unit in my hand (which now i don't care ). The downfall is yes it does need to be filled up a lot however i take a couple spare cartridges and it's not an issue.

If you were are overwhelmed at the idea of buying nicotine, juice, PG, VG etc just buy some premixed juice from overseas and it will be pretty much ready to go (some might need some steeping to get optimal flavour). I am yet to find tobacco flavoured juice i like, but mix it up a little and get some fruite, desert, menthol juice etc. You can get little sampler packs so you won't be out of pocket if you don't like it

Hope that helps a little. And don't worry, i'm only a couple months into this and it is a steep learning curve but each day you learn a little bit more and it doesn't all look like gibberish!