Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Newbie Nicotine/concentrate question

Newbie Nicotine/concentrate question

Oh Hi! Me again. My hardware and concentrates have arrived from VapingCobra, (amazingly quick delivery btw) and I've been waiting for my Nicotine, from health cabin, which has just arrived (my neighbour signed for me, awesome). I can't wait to get home and start trying flavours and messing around.
    I'm going to be working with 24mg 50%vg 50% pg, unflavoured nic. (Got a bit confusing and I accidentally bought this instead of the 36mg, but I think it will be fine (hopefully). I also have 24mg menthol from health cabin.
    Is there a way to mix up so its a little bit stronger than 12mg using my concentrates?
    My concentrates are from Vaping Conra, and I also have some pg and vg, could someone give me a rough idea of how much of each I should try? Eep! I'm excited tho! Thanks guys,
    Last edited by Porpoise; 31-08-14 at 06:01 PM.

easily .. depending on the concentrates you have, then anything from 5% to 15% of concentrate will be fine.

so with your 24mg you will be looking at over 20mg which should be fine starting out, its unlikely it will be too weak. probably the opposite, at least for the first week or so.

I now mix up bulk nic from my 48mg to the strength I will vape .. and then add concentrate. currently on 18mg or thereabouts.
    I find if I mix a juice to 18mg i use about 3ml a day, but dropping it to 15/16 area I am using around 5ml.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

So does that mean that I should add pg and vg to the mix too? Or just the concentrate? Thank you Stoney.

AVF Regular
    Hang in there Porpoise someone will be along to help soon. I havent tried using concentrates yet even tho I have quite a few.
    I get confused trying to figure out what goes with what and what to mix with what
    So you are not alone

Let's say you're aiming for 18 and want to make a 10 ml of juice. You'll need 180 mg of nic so draw up 7.5 ml of your base.

Your base at 50/50 might be a little bit viscous. Most vapers vape more PG than VG like ~ 70/30. Since you are only likely to need at most 1 ml of concentrated flavour add 2.0 ml of PG.

So you'll have 9.5 ml. Add 0.5 ml of flavour and try it. If you need more flavour you can add a little without significantly lowering the nic strength.

There are at least 3 unknowns. How the PG/VG ratio will produce vapour, deliver nicotine and deliver flavour on your equipment. How much nicotine you need. How much flavour you need.

Forget about calculators. This is the best method to start with so as to create as a benchmark. It's only 10 ml and you can always tweak it so it's vapable and then do it again with a slightly different mix till you get what you want.

Keeps you away from the gaspers.
    Still giving a tinker's cuss.

Yep, I can wait till our trusty experts finish work. I don't want to explode anything, lol.

Ooh, thanks Equipoise.

Retired Account
    Mella, what concentrates did you buy?

I think they're the flavour apprentice ones. Chocolate, orange cream, menthol arctic and mint chocolate.

AVF Regular
    Hey milla my offers still there if u wanted a hand getting going and working out mixes I could meet up with u and help u out in person if ur want
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast