Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Two weeks off the analogues!

Two weeks off the analogues!

I'm pretty proud of myself, after starting vaping, I have managed to get myself off the smokes and have now been two weeks without one. The transition to vaping has been seamless (surprisingly) and now I am very keen to explore the vaping world.

I am currently using 24mg nic with an 80/20 pg/vg mix and my doublers are the same. I am really looking for a bit more power and throat hit. Will a variable voltage mod with appropriate gear achieve this desire? My mixes are sitting at 20mg and the flavour is no issue, although I will probably get 36mg nic next time and add more flavour.

I am currently using an EGO T with v3 clearomisers. I have some BOGE f17 tanks on the way as I find the v3's rip through the juice way too quickly. If anyone could help with some recommendations that would be great!

I'm also looking for some good tobacco flavours. I have tried fruit and some menthol/mint flavours and find them a bit too sickly sweet for my liking. The tobacco flavours (or similar texture) are where its at for me. Some recommendations there would be awesome too!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
    margyb and RichoVonBlack like this.

nice one mate. cant really help you with the rest as I only vape sweet fruity stuff lol

although I found liqua fruits is really subtle and light in flavour

congrats Singo a bigger mod will provide you with more than enough grunt to give you what your looking for.

i like sweet vapes so i'l leave the tobacco flavors for others to recommend.
    Last edited by RIDING OLD SKOOL; 22-03-13 at 10:24 AM.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

CCC
    Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers sell awesome tobaccos, all of them are good They also sell the twist and spinner batteries that you can try out VV with.

Firstly well done, seriously well done !!!!!

You are running a week ahead of the missus and I, we are just over the week mark without lighting up a coffin nail.

But beware you are going to slide down a slippery slope. In the past week, I have ordered Tanks, Vamo's, Carto's, and eJuices. And the bloody thing is I have to order 2 of everything, one for me and one for the missus.

Okay on the other hand it has all cost me less than the smokes (okay, thats debatable, but they are going to be used LONG TERM, I'm happy with reusable investments).

There are just too many new toys with this new-fangled vaping lark!!!

So many shiny things !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers sell awesome tobaccos, all of them are good They also sell the twist and spinner batteries that you can try out VV with.
    Have to agree with the Vape King stuff. I particularly like the Backo Blend, Cherry Cigar and Virginia.

AVF Regular
    +2 for the vapeking tobaccos.

VK Supreme is all i really vape now. Its a tobacco based flavour, with a kind of creamy custardy vanilla undertone. This shits the bomb.

Yeh variable voltage will help a lot. You can try something like a ego twist to get you started, its a cheap introduction to the VV world.

You could also try a Vivi nova, but you'd need to have a VV device for them as they require the volts to be upped.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    vape king do sell really good tobaccos. some of my favorites. rich pipe is really good, as is tobacco classique, and virginia.

just now (after more than a year) got around to trying out some of juice whore's tobaccos.

dels ultimate pipe was far too sweet for me. but alot of folk around here seem to like it.

delicate pipe is alot nicer, much more subtle and warm flavour. what i'm on at the moment.

cuban is also really good.

as for a bigger hit. yeah, variable voltage or wattage will give you more. 20mg juice is up there. but as you're just coming off the smokes, it probably right. i started on 18mg. spent most of my time vaping between 11mg and 16mg.

I've been looking at a Vamo. Would this be a decent mod to start off with given that it is relatively cheap? Want something chunky so a big tank doesn't look stupid on it.
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

AVF Regular
    haven't used one so can't reccomend it. but from what i've seen will do what you need it to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast