Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Learn from the mistakes...

Learn from the mistakes...

So You think I'd learn from my mistakes, but apparently not.

I just got some rebuildable stardust clearomizers, yay aren't they nifty!
    Not once, but twice in the span of 24 hours I have managed to dump two full tanks of juice over me, my battery, the carpet....
    I thought the first time I'd learnt to be more careful. Now I'm sticky and smell like maple syrup, which isn't an entirely bad thing, but I'm going to have to put in a very large order for new juice if I keep going at this rate.
    Please tell me someone else has managed to do this at least once?

AVF Regular
    I have done it a few times but not heaps. Lol. My last time I dumped a 3ml carto tank which I had filled 5 minutes prior all through my bed.

AVF Regular
    ive done that with a stardust filled it screwed it onto a flat battey then when unscrewing i unscred the tank alone not whole unit
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

I tried to suck juice out of a bottle with a syringe and somehow ended up with more juice on and around me, than in the bloody syringe

AVF Regular
    My first juice dump/explosion was due to a syringe. I was mixing up some e juice doubler and transferring it from one bottle to another. I pushed the plunger down too quickly/hard and the needle tip came off and the syringe squirted juice all over the shop. All over me, squirted back up into my face, into my eyes, it was great fun
    BleakOptimism likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by misterlifter View Post
    I tried to suck juice out of a bottle with a syringe and somehow ended up with more juice on and around me, than in the bloody syringe
    ive found it is easier to remove plunger and poor into the syringe than to suck up with. just leave a bit of air at end so when u put plunger back in u dont squirt juice everywhere
    davee and xen like this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

This makes me feel a bit better! I'd already had spills via the syringe, but the thing that gets me about the clearo is it seems to take forever to unscrew the tank from the base to clean, but when I want to change batteries, it comes off in record time, I think it knows and is secretly mocking me!

I did the stardust dump twice. My current trick is changing a coil in the nova without emptying it, get the new head ready and then realise I've laid the nova down on my desk on it's side....
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Gotta love dumping your juice. I've done it twice this week by accidentally pulling tanks off carto's. yesterday's effort was at the shops trying to get my Vamo out of my jeans back pocket while juggling car keys and a shopping trolley. Tank full of purple bubble gum juice. Nice.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BleakOptimism View Post
    So You think I'd learn from my mistakes, but apparently not.

I just got some rebuildable stardust clearomizers, yay aren't they nifty!
    Not once, but twice in the span of 24 hours I have managed to dump two full tanks of juice over me, my battery, the carpet....
    I thought the first time I'd learnt to be more careful. Now I'm sticky and smell like maple syrup, which isn't an entirely bad thing, but I'm going to have to put in a very large order for new juice if I keep going at this rate.
    Please tell me someone else has managed to do this at least once?
    Haha...yep...while driving...a few times..
    Gets everywhere and u end up smelling like a sweet shop for the rest of the day...
    BleakOptimism likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast