Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Bloody Mozzies

Bloody Mozzies

Well it is now seven weeks since I stubbed out my last durry. I must be pretty much de-toxified by now, because every mozzie and sandfly in a five mile radius has decided they like the taste of my sweet, sweet blood.

Anyone else find themselves having to stock up on the aerogard and mosquito coils?

(sent from my tea tree infused bath tub)

I was left alone quite a bit this summer, but apparently they are drawn to body heat not blood, maybe getting off the durries has increased your blood circulation and warmed you up, few ice packs should help!

Oh great, time to add some ice to the tea tree infusion.

I know, a big hat with mosquito net hanging off it, you could add a PV lanyard to dangle in front of your face and maybe a drink holder on the brim!!!!
    tally-ho likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tally-ho View Post
    Well it is now seven weeks since I stubbed out my last durry. I must be pretty much de-toxified by now, because every mozzie and sandfly in a five mile radius has decided they like the taste of my sweet, sweet blood.

Anyone else find themselves having to stock up on the aerogard and mosquito coils?

(sent from my tea tree infused bath tub)
    I noticed the same thing after I quit coffin nails, I suddenly became attractive to flying vermin and I don't like it, not one bit, I think the cigs made our blood untasty.........

AVF Regular
    yup, and the lingering smell of ciggie smoke made my house unattractive as well. now every earwig, millipede, ant and lil brown beetle thingee has decided they like the smell of vapour
    Itsmerobyn likes this.

Same here. Hadn't had a bite in years and loved to tell people how impervious I was. Get bitten all the time now.

Yup Ripple, after years of being pretty much immune to the little buggers I'm gonna have to build a whole new set of habits. Maybe I should invest in that netted hat? seeing as I've got mozzie bites on my ears, my fricking EARS!!!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by tally-ho View Post
    Yup Ripple, after years of being pretty much immune to the little buggers I'm gonna have to build a whole new set of habits. Maybe I should invest in that netted hat? seeing as I've got mozzie bites on my ears, my fricking EARS!!!
    Could be worse, it could be other appendages
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

had a bat flying around my bedroom the last few nights, just found the little bugger is tucking himself into the curtain folds nice and snug.
    tempted to leave him to do its job, might be less mozzies for me.
    Itsmerobyn likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast