Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marty
  • 1 Post By CCC

Thread: Looking for an automatic 510 battery

Looking for an automatic 510 battery

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get an automatic 510 battery? My friend wants to try vaping to quit smoking, but she has made it completely clear that she wants to start with something as close to a cigarette as possible. I loaned her one of my manual 510s for a day and she got irritated because she kept forgetting to press the button (and also having to refill - but hey, that's the nature of the beast). She wants to be able to hold it between her index and middle fingers "like a lady" - LOL, she's very much a princess. Between you and me though, I think she is more concerned about the strange looks us vapors sometimes get in public.

Anyway, I've done a bit of a search on her behalf, but everywhere seems to be out of stock or just flat out don't sell them. Thought someone here might have some inside knowledge as to who may have them available, or perhaps a similar alternative.

TY

CCC
    HealthCabin have them in silver (being discontinued though)

Found this - Battery 510 280maH Auto — Downunder Vapers havent ordered from them though.

Thanks! Pretty sure she wants white (like a normal cig), but I will ask her and see what she says. She might be OK with silver.

Joye 510 Automatic Battery - Vapebar

I've noticed a few vendors breaking away from the white cigalike. Not sure if its a good or bad thing for attracting smokers, but it does lead to disassociating vaping from smoking.

Vapebar also sell cigarette bud coloured boge cartomizers, but I recommend buying a mini clearomizer : VM Top Coil Mini Clearomiser | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes VapingMad

And only use High VG juices, anything over 60% VG is best. Nice and thick juices I have found work best with clearomizers.
    CCC likes this.

CCC
    marty likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor

My wife always forgives me when she is wrong.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    Joye 510 Automatic Battery - Vapebar

I've noticed a few vendors breaking away from the white cigalike. Not sure if its a good or bad thing for attracting smokers, but it does lead to disassociating vaping from smoking.

Vapebar also sell cigarette bud coloured boge cartomizers, but I recommend buying a mini clearomizer : VM Top Coil Mini Clearomiser | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad

And only use High VG juices, anything over 60% VG is best. Nice and thick juices I have found work best with clearomizers.
    Paired with a LR joyetech 510 tank atty the vape is acceptable although far from spectacular!

AVF Regular
    Throwing these in here as a colleague of mine started off on V2 gear. Not sure about them myself, but do know that their juice is expensive.

Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits at V2 Cigs
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE