Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Ho hum.

Ho hum.

Ok.

So I know you guys are probably getting pretty sick of my whinging by now, but it's been a week or so sans-whinge and tonight I'm über cranky because I'm out of analogues and frustrated with my vape juices. I just literally threw my ego out the window and into the pond below out of pure frustration and anger - Slowly starting to regret that decision now though....

Aaaaaaanyway, anger management issue asside, I have about 18 juices that I have made up in the last 3 or so weeks. All of varying nic strength, flavours and pg/vg combos (A lot of them have been altered to the point where I couldn't even tell you what % of nic, pg, vg and concentrate are in them). All were made over a week ago and have been sitting in a drawer only to be pulled out every now and again, when I think it's time to give the whole vaping thing another crack. My issue is that they all still taste like dog farts. Purfumey, soapy, burnt, dog farts. Even the one juice I can remotely stand (the one that tastes least like purfumey, soapy, burnt dog farts) only gives me one decent hit of flavour. Each subsequent hit tastes like nothing and just leaves me unsatisfied and massively dehydrated. I'm honestly starting to wonder where the appeal is.

I'm pretty sure it's not rocket science, so why the hell can't I get it right?? I feel like I've tried everything to make it work for me (apart from buying pre-made stuff from O/S - paying $20-$30 to get a $4 item *that I may not even like* to my front door just isn't an option.)

So yeah, that's tonights gripe. I'm going to go try and fish my ego out of the pond now.

RQ

Retired Account
    Perhaps there's someone local to you who could meet up with you to go through what you've got and what you're doing?
    It's so much easier with the stuff on the table in front of you, and an actual face to face human to talk to.

There will be something out there for you, just a matter of finding, and I agree with Mrs Gruffy, if you can find some face to face help I'm sure that would help.

I can't remember if you mentioned it before, but where have most of your juices come from?

CCC
    I hate to say it but premixed might be the answer, i haven't even messed around with concentrates because i'd probably stuff it up.
    gregds likes this.

AVF Regular
    what are you using on your ego battery
    your 1 up on me...never tasted purfumey, soapy, burnt dog fart, anything like arsejuice?
    BleakOptimism likes this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Where in Melbourne are you located?

AVF Regular
    RQ

have a look at the names on the mentor network list and pm one of them. Maybe a phone call or a Skype session might help.

AVF Regular
    And it's never $40 door to door from o/s unless you want the super quick ship, 10 days max normally on standard shipping.
    Echo what mr g posted if you can get someone local to have a pow wow with it may be helpful,
    May also depend on what flavours / nic etc you have, you are still on the fags remember so tastes are so dulled.
    I have never mixed my own juice so wouldn't know where to start, am quite happy to order from o/s though now I know where and who to order from
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    sorry you're having such a hard time with it. how very frustrating for you. i feel your pain. i have a load of juice sitting there that i have no idea of the nic level or pg/vg ratio. i've got bottles with labels scribbled out and written over so many times i have no idea what they mean anymore. i go through periods just about every day when none of my juices taste like anything. then all of a sudden i'll pick up a clearo and bam! i get a mouth full of pure flavour. i chase that all the time, but it only happens sometimes. i read on ecf about something called vapers tongue. can't remember the exact details of it, but there's lots of suggested solutions.

i almost threw all my startdusts out cos everything tasted nasty and burnt in them. i looked back on my orders and realised the replacement coils i'd ordered were lower resistance than the low resistance coils they came with. i ordered some of the higher resistance low resistance coils (2.4ohm instead of 1.8ohm) and the stardusts seem ok now. i swap from comets to stardusts now, and back again, and get lil rushes of flavour for a little while, then have to swap back again. the flavours that keep working the longest for me are the tigers blood and fuzzy nuts, which i totally love when i can taste them properly.

i try to stay positive, but it is hard and frustrating at times. the journey is gonna be a different for all of us, and it seems like you're having a more difficult time than some. but hang in there and stick with it, rq. keep trying. like the frog strangling the stork as it swallows him ... never never never give up!
    wood duck and essiemessy like this.

Retired Account
    One thing you could possibly try is to vape flavourless nic liquid for a little while... and then retry your flavoured stuff.
    wood duck, gtadmin and mathsguy like this.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast