Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Please recomend me a everyday vape

Please recomend me a everyday vape

I have so far tended to jump between flavours each day, I just cant find one I like enough to toot for more than say 8 hours at a time.

I think I prefer tobacco style juices. I have vaped Kritike's redox, a cherry tobacco, the last couple of days. But vapebar doesnt have any in stock as I was gonna order a 30mL bottle tonight.

I have a few bottles here (dels ultimate pipe, drumbeat, a few genetics, RY4, RY5, french blend, kretek) but they are either too cloying, or too bland for me to toot on all day.

Saturday, I was tooting raspberry and apple, it wasnt too bad, but after a tank full I am looking for a change.

So what does everyone believe is a great everyday vape?
    Or does everyone change flavours all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

Taste is subjective so it's hard to recommend flavours.

I've only just found my first favourite juice which I've ordered a big bottle of.

Otherwise I don't really have an all day vape. Just have a few different ones each day.

AVF Regular
    HAWK SAUCE I like it taste good but needs to steep for 2 weeks imho

mount baker vapor

I recommend my own recipe...

Last edited by neofelis; 07-04-13 at 10:46 PM.

AVF Regular
    I can't get away from Wizards Brew from Vapebar. I keep trying other flavours but nothing works for me like that one does. I just can't get enough of the rich smokey caramel after taste....coffee and caramel are probably my two favourite things in the whole world though.

But like Domo said, everyone's favourite is gonna be different. I think tastes you love trigger some kind of happy or comforting experience/memory, even if it's not consciously remembered.

AVF Regular
    atm, i'm loving vapebars tigers blood. it's a strawberry and cream flavour with something else in there, too, i think. it has grown on me the more i have it. i was loving their tarte aux pommes, but it kinda fizzled after a while. i've read that your tongue can go sorta numb to apple type flavours after a while, which is what seems to have happened to me. i've got some samplers of wizards brew that have been sitting there a while. i'll have to mix some up and see how i like it.

My all day vape is no flavour at all. I highly recommend it. It's cheep. Easy on your atties. And if you get bored there a a million other flavours you can run through ya tank in between.

I think it tastes great.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Taste is subjective so it's hard to recommend flavours.

I've only just found my first favourite juice which I've ordered a big bottle of.

Otherwise I don't really have an all day vape. Just have a few different ones each day.
    And your new favourite is ???????????

And agreed, taste is subjective.

BUT, I know a lot of juices out there taste like arse, so I was hoping to draw on the brains trust here to find some decent ones I can then research.

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    I recommend my own recipe...

Not a lover of melon flavour. I have made my own redbull, coffee, vanilla custard, and a few others from scratch. But they arent everyday vapes, more desert vapes really.

Jen, Kay, thanks, you both like vapebars flavours, so I might just order one of each of your suggestions for a try, cheers.

who else can help me make a short list of flavours?

Banned (Never to return)
    Vapebars Mint Slice Magic , its a bit choclately with a mentholly after tone ( 3 week steep )

I hate running out cause then i cant settle on a flavor for when i leave the house

I am starting to get into dripping at home ( mainly cause i still waiting for the next batch of MSM ) with 12 different flavors and 10 thats just arrived and another 10 on the way ( if MSM didnt require steeping i doubt i would have ordered any other flavors at all )

Quote Originally Posted by wood duck View Post
    My all day vape is no flavour at all. I highly recommend it. It's cheep. Easy on your atties. And if you get bored there a a million other flavours you can run through ya tank in between.

I think it tastes great.
    I would have never of thought of that, will give it a try for the hell of it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast