Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Green smoke nz

Green smoke nz

Hi Folks so I have been going really well thanks to some mighty great people on here thank you from the bottom of my heart
    Anyway have been trying really hard to get my sister and nephew on to them and they are still a little overwhelmed by the whole juice thing haha but they have been looking around well they came to me the other day and go'' Hey we found a great one its called Green smoke in NZ only takes 3 days to get here and looks so much better than what I'm doing. Didn't have the heart to tell them its $27 postage Well I said I would ask around but I have looked and its soooo expensive but if its the only way I can get them started I will give them the green light but do they taste ok has anyone tried there cartomizers and well would love the feed back plz.
    Thanks
    Milkman_ likes this.

AVF Regular
    So even a basic ego/stardust doesn't appeal to them and ready to vape juices from os
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    it's a start, at least. maybe if it gets them off the fags for a while, and they see that vaping actually works, they'll realise the size/shape/appearance of a pv is less important than versatility, function and cost. i think i'd let them know there are better and cheaper ways of doing it, but not discourage them from trying green smokes if that's what will get them started.
    fifthflo and BleakOptimism like this.

I suspect the battery life and vape satisfaction would be pretty low on those, could also trap them into thinking vaping is crap, shipping from china is cheaper than that too!

AVF Regular
    yeah, it could go either way, but if cigalikes are the only thing they're willing to try at first, it's surely better than not trying at all, isn't it?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    it's a start, at least. maybe if it gets them off the fags for a while, and they see that vaping actually works, they'll realise the size/shape/appearance of a pv is less important than versatility, function and cost. i think i'd let them know there are better and cheaper ways of doing it, but not discourage them from trying green smokes if that's what will get them started.
    Precisely.

I started with a similar product and expensive consumables from NZ and upgraded to a simple ego t within a week. The cheap device got me off the analogues but battery life was poor - luckily I worked from home so having a long lasting mobile battery wasn't of importance.

My advice: use the ecigs in the meantime but order an ego t starter kit from Ozzie at the Ecig shop (see vendor subforum) some fuss free Doublers from vapeking, nic from health cabin as well as 10ml syringes and you'll notice improved taste, battery life and durability.

Good luck!!!

Retired Account
    I had a friend who was very enthusiastic about vaping. In her mind, and based on media exposure she'd had, when I sent her the shopping list (it's pretty simple, but it does involve two internet purchases) she changed her mind and said it seemed far too complicated so she was going to use NRT. It pretty much closed that door. I still wonder whether it would have been better to point her at some cigalikes and pre-filled cartridges, at least as her initial purchase. I'm still not sure that it isn't the best, albeit more expensive entry level gear to buy for pretty much most people. We spent a heap on the cigalikes and pre-filled cartridges when we started, but it got us off the smokes. It does make that first ego battery and comet set up pretty bloody amazing too, after one of those cigalike set ups!

So does anyone know of any company which has those pre-filled cartridges which have good flavours, nicotine in them, and are a reasonable price? I had no complaints about the flavours we got with ours, but the couples kit we bought was $160 - 4 batteries, 2 chargers, 20 pre-filled cartridges. It's no good suggesting a cheaper cigalike unless you're fairly sure they taste good and work properly.
    jen likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    I had a friend who was very enthusiastic about vaping. In her mind, and based on media exposure she'd had, when I sent her the shopping list (it's pretty simple, but it does involve two internet purchases) she changed her mind and said it seemed far too complicated so she was going to use NRT. It pretty much closed that door. I still wonder whether it would have been better to point her at some cigalikes and pre-filled cartridges, at least as her initial purchase. I'm still not sure that it isn't the best, albeit more expensive entry level gear to buy for pretty much most people. We spent a heap on the cigalikes and pre-filled cartridges when we started, but it got us off the smokes. It does make that first ego battery and comet set up pretty bloody amazing too, after one of those cigalike set ups!

So does anyone know of any company which has those pre-filled cartridges which have good flavours, nicotine in them, and are a reasonable price? I had no complaints about the flavours we got with ours, but the couples kit we bought was $160 - 4 batteries, 2 chargers, 20 pre-filled cartridges. It's no good suggesting a cheaper cigalike unless you're fairly sure they taste good and work properly.

Joyetech eCab : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Joyetech eRoll : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

As a suggestion only, you'll be hunting for the cig-a-like refill cartos if you went the cig-a-likes, its unlikely to be cheap,profit margins etc,
    mrsgruffy likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

My first post here guys and gals. I am now one year off the analogues and started with Greensmoke, buying them from the US. It's a simple uncomplicated route for a first timer to the world of vaping. It's still way cheaper than the fags, more discrete than mods and not a big step for a newbie. I thought I wanted a tobacco replacement at first, until I discovered the world of flavoured juices and NICOTINE replacement. This is where a cigarette smoker will be, thinking maybe of a tobacco replacement, so yes they're expensive (compared to mods and juices, but still cheap compared to fags), so if a cigalike is the only thing acceptable to a current smoker and it gets them off the coffin nails then its a damn good thing.
    I spent 5 months on the cigalike Greensmokes and without them I'd still be a smoker today.
    fifthflo and BleakOptimism like this.

CCC
    I started on the cigalike (smokestik) and got me off the smokes. My friend went for V4l kit and worked for her too. I think once you are comfortable with the concept of ecigs the next thing is saving money thats where mixing and refillable cartos take appeal.
    fifthflo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast