Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Recommendation required.

Recommendation required.

Hi all,
    I've been vaping on and off for about a year now. I've completely quit smoking and got into full time vaping from December last year and I love it.

I started off with ego-c with top coil cartomiser and dekang juices from HG.

This set up is ok for starters, however, I'm finding several problems with this with sustained use.

Hardware: the cartomisers are ok, but the biggest problem is the leak. I end up sucking the juice at times. I'll have to open them and blow down on a tissue or something to clear the airway.

Ejuices: dekang juices are ok to start off with, however, they are very dry and I don't get enough throat hit or vapour. I do mix it up with pg/vg.

I'm looking at some recommendations to go the next step with respect to hardware and ejuices.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Welcome Kingnothing, one of the Dark Masters will be along shortly,,,,
    tally-ho likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    welcome and good job staying off the fags since december i'm sure lots of recommendations will come your way personally, i use stardusts (top coil clearomiser) and comets (little bottom coil clearomisers) and have no leakage problems with them.

AVF Regular
    Need Pointers on Next Step in my E-Cigarette Adventure

Some one moving along the same lines as you?,
    kay67kay and Kingnothing like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

Provari v2 mini with Liquinator Tank. You cant go wrong.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    And your not being ignored Kingnothing, its just everyone runs around all over the place on here, so it's a case of (politely) jumping in now and again,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

for Juices, i buy flavours (LorAnn flavours) from online baking/cake shops and mix it with 50%PG/50%VG and it tastes amazing! The flavour range is huge and they are high concentrated so you actually get really good flavours.
    RichoVonBlack and JenJ like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingnothing View Post
    Hi all,
    I've been vaping on and off for about a year now. I've completely quit smoking and got into full time vaping from December last year and I love it.

I started off with ego-c with top coil cartomiser and dekang juices from HG.

This set up is ok for starters, however, I'm finding several problems with this with sustained use.

Hardware: the cartomisers are ok, but the biggest problem is the leak. I end up sucking the juice at times. I'll have to open them and blow down on a tissue or something to clear the airway.

Ejuices: dekang juices are ok to start off with, however, they are very dry and I don't get enough throat hit or vapour. I do mix it up with pg/vg.

I'm looking at some recommendations to go the next step with respect to hardware and ejuices.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    is size of device a problem for u..... if yes look at ego twist.... if no for low cost look at vamo ..... mid cost z/v max and high end look at a provari. all these are variable voltage and even variable wattage in some cases
    RichoVonBlack likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    oh and get away from dekang order some flavouless nic from hg and doublers from local vendors
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyAus View Post
    for Juices, i buy flavours (LorAnn flavours) from online baking/cake shops and mix it with 50%PG/50%VG and it tastes amazing! The flavour range is huge and they are high concentrated so you actually get really good flavours.
    This is a fantastic tip! Thank you, I'm definitely giving this a go. Exciting to think I can mix up the kinds of flavours I like and make a juice that exactly suits my tastes. What a brilliant idea!

Are the oils ok in a clearo? I see you only need a tiny amount, so should be I guess.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast